Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Test 400 Pain???

i took my first shot of test 400 yesterday and today my ass is really sore. i cant run and it hurts to walk and i heard tomm is going to be even worse. Is this normal? does your ass start to get used to it after like 2nd or 3rd shot? also i just started taking protein shakes a few days ago and im usually weighing in at 157 and today i went in and i weighed 163. I dont think the test 400 kicked in yet but when does it kick in and when should i start seeing some size/weight/strength results???

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambros23
    i took my first shot of test 400 yesterday and today my ass is really sore. i cant run and it hurts to walk and i heard tomm is going to be even worse. Is this normal? does your ass start to get used to it after like 2nd or 3rd shot? also i just started taking protein shakes a few days ago and im usually weighing in at 157 and today i went in and i weighed 163. I dont think the test 400 kicked in yet but when does it kick in and when should i start seeing some size/weight/strength results???
    Any high concentration test is gonna hurt, you'll get use to it. As far as gaining 6 lbs in a couple days, not likely from the test.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Probably didn't take a dump before hitting the weights. It is easy for one's body weight to fluctuate 5lbs throughout the day. Also, to cut the pain you can inject b12 with the test.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambros23
    I gained 5 lbs within the 5 days that followed my first injection. I kicked ass early on... gained up 25 lbs by 3.5 weeks but then I was starting to get estrogen and water bloat and sore nipples and lost off between 5-10 lbs with some anti-e caused weight fluctuations. What you are seeing with movement on the scale already - I saw this too.

As for sore spot... well even weaker testosterones of T-250 have been known to cause fits.. one week it was intensely sore for 6 straight days before subsiding. I think for me sometimes its worst then others because some of the roid leaks out of the muscle into sub-q area and causes lots of swelling, etc. You get used to it. Some weeks heal up after second night, etc. Anti-E's when appropriate seem to help reduce swelling and pain. So does benedrils.

Thread Information