jbs
    jbs is offline New Member

DNP vs others for fat loss

Why bother with t3, clen , &/or eca, for getting rid of fat when I can take DNP ? DNP is seemingly a lot better at getting rid of fat than the others, and more affordable. From what I can tell, it looks like with DNP I could easily burn 25 pounds of fat off in 5 weeks. Granted, with a high enough dosage I could possibly burn my self up too, but if responsibily taken, it seems to be as safe of safer than clen w/ t3? Thanks,
    jbs

georgie24 is offline Member
    DNP IS NOT FOR THE NOVICE,

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DNP is probably the best fat burner but also the most dangerous chemical a BB can play with.
    I used it, and man I hate the side effects.

Dont take it too easy like it a ECA stack
    read alot and ask question before even considering using it, im not joking. One guy die some months ago because of his use, and also a member of elite went to hospital coz of it.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    You really need to know what you're getting in to with DNP . Its very dangerous but if you equip yourself with the knowledge it can be considered an option. I had great results with it, but it took a lot of planning.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Psycho, could you explain exactly how you did it? ETC.. dosages, length of cycle?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Didnt notice you replied bro, here you go

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=Psyco+DNP

DNP is great but stacked with EC or NYC and Topical yohimbine (preference for yohimburn) or even oral yohimbine... the results are better as you fell better as well.

SAFETY note- avoid crystal unless you have a complete understanding of DNP or are going to use properly dosed 50mg caps-- the spike from crystal is where problems arose recently..

powder has a much wider margin for safety due to different "release" pattern

btw- 5 weeks is to long unless on very low doses (even then it takes a lot of ancillary activity to maintain normalcy.. at least for most)

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Psycho. Doc

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Like Sk* said...Start small and build up. Try something else 1st cuz DNP is some nasty shit bro. To me....The sides aren't worth it. I know a guy that used it and got some nasty ass sides.
    DNP is an ATP un-coupler. In essence this means that it gets involved in one of your metabolic processed between used to release the stored energy in food or fat. It makes the process release energy as heat, which is why you will sweat like a pig day and night.
    Losing 25lbs of fat in 5 weeks is asking for trouble IMO.
    If your gonna take it....make sure you know who's dosing the caps, and make sure you know EXACTLY what dosage's to take, and when to take, cuz 4 times the normal dosage will land your ass in the hospital and probably KILL you.
    Good luck

M

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I did my first dnp cycle in August
    ran it for 17 days +- and lost around 15lbs of fat.

I used 400mg crystal per day, it was my firt cycle and wasnt that bad, only sweating like a pig,
    breathing was hard, and no physical energy.

In my case it wasnt that bad and nor fun, I mean you have to suffer sometimes, and dnp makes you suffer. You have to follow everything to the letter, I forgot once to take my supplements
    and BANG I caught a flu right away.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Because DNP can kill you if you don't know exactly what you're doing. Also, it is a much newer drug in BB and as such the long-term sides are not as clearly defined - not to frighten anyone. I'm sure you're all fine.

jbs
    jbs is offline New Member
    I feel that I have a very reliable, trustworthy, source for dnp . He reccomends between 3mg and 7mg of DNP per KG of body weight, with the first cycle being conservative. This is the powder form of dnp and not the crystal. Your on this stuff for seven days and then you take seven off. After 5 weeks you should have lost ~ 25 pounds, assuming the correct calorie consumption, etc. I would really like to get into the single didgit bf range, like around 6%. That would be nice. Thanks guys for all the input,
    jbs

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    a good resource is something written by a DNP expert WHO WILL REMAIN UNNAMED!!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=1182

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    thanks cycleon
    Last edited by Dr.Evil; 03-09-2002 at 08:21 PM.

Thread Information