Juicifer is offline Associate Member

week 20..time to stop?

been on 20 weeks and i'm up 20lbs...and i've made more gains the past 3 weeks than i have off any cycle and i've been cycling for a long time so gains dont come easy anymore...i think its because i introduced myself to deca for the first time and i've been slowly uppin the dose as i go...i think i'm going to stay on untill i stop makin gains...my balls are quite large and they are dropped and have been the whole cycle...i dont believe i'm shut down very hard...my question is:

when i stop making gains do i run a low dose test for a little while maybe 500mg just to let the large amounts of hormones in my system calm down while i keep my gains? or bridge with dbol ? or just go straight up clomid (i'm scared to lose gains but i think the long cycle gave me time to adapt to my new size)

cycle is:

1 gram test
    started 300mg deca now up to about 550
    played with dbol off and on at low doses 15-25mgs a day

thanks for any info

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    tapering down with test wouldn't be a bad idea...i capped a somewhat similar cycle that lasted 24 weeks by switching from testovirons to prop and decreasing by 250mg EW from 1g down to a paltry 250mg before hitting post.

seemed to work rather well and the hormonal flux wasn't as difficult to manage.

i am definitely going to do it again for the reasons you mentioned above (adaptation to new size, limiting flux, etc.)

good luck bro.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    yeah finally i figured out what my body needs...long cycles...its the only way and in the long run i'll save abuse from not running frequent 12 week cycles at 4 weeks off just cuz i'm pissed off

Thread Information