Thread: drug tests?????

mc02 is offline New Member

drug tests?????

i have to take a drug test for a life insurance company. it will have been about a month after my last injection. should i worry, or do you think that they even test for this. please help.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    they won't test for juice. more than likely they are looking for recreation drugs (coke, x, marijuana, etc.)

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mc02
    i have to take a drug test for a life insurance company. it will have been about a month after my last injection. should i worry, or do you think that they even test for this. please help.
    They do not test for gear, but they do various tests ie liver values, cholesteral, etc. which may be red flagged if they are out of the normal range due to the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    They do not test for gear, but they do various tests ie liver values, cholesteral, etc. which may be red flagged if they are out of the normal range due to the gear.
    so, since i haven't injected in a month, should my liver levels and such be back down? if not, could i just say that i am taking something like testabolin 1? do you think that that would work?

so, since i haven't injected in a month, should my liver levels and such be back down? if not, could i just say that i am taking something like testabolin 1? do you think that that would work?
    Its been a month since your last injection, but how long since pct? Things dont really go back to normal until a few weeks after that.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Its been a month since your last injection, but how long since pct? Things dont really go back to normal until a few weeks after that.
    if pct is post cycle treatment or post cycle something, then i guess i don't have to worry because i didn't take any clomid or anything like that, but next time it will be different.

if pct is post cycle treatment or post cycle something, then i guess i don't have to worry because i didn't take any clomid or anything like that, but next time it will be different.
    Then depending on your cycle, things will probably not be back to normal and you should be losing most, if not all, of your gains.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I took one this summer for a major pharmaceutical company- tested for 8 drugs- SHOT THAT MORNING AND WAS CLEAN. THey do not test for it. Period end of story so don't sweat it at all bro.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    MC02 NO PCT? Bro, no flame but man that is no good. On a seperate note you should be fine on a life test, I was mid cycle and didn't have a problem. my conspiracy theory is that they don't even do shit with the samples, they just test you knowing that most people that have something to hide will bail on the whole insurance idea, before getting tested.SG1

Thread Information