SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

getting gyno removed

whats up everyone, im getting my gyno removed on the 17th of this month. ive had it since puberty and decided its time for it to go. i thought i was getting it removed a couple days ago but the doc lied. anyways im suppose to go in on the 13th and get blood drawn. anybody know what there gonna be looking for in my blood??? cause im in the middle of a cycle right now and im staying on so my losses are minimum after the procedure.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know what they will be looking for........ I could guess and say abnormal levels of estrogen but I don't know. You could ask your Doc...... he has to tell you.

Good luck on the surgery.

your probably right. and i would def have abnormal estrogen levels right now huh? man i hope this doesnt ruin anything.

a lil off topic but just thought id share. when i started lifting 3 1/2 years ago i was 135lbs. just hit my first goal for myself last week. 200lbs @ 5'8 an approx 12% bf

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    wow...thats alot of gain... whats your cycle look like?

Yanks

deca 600mg per week
    sust250 750mg per week
    dbol 45mg first 5 weeks

im on my 8 week of probably 15 weeks or so. thinking of adding suspension to it as well

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You paying for the surgery or is insurance covering it. I think I want to have the same procedure done. How long will the procedure sideline you?

the doc told me in the begining that my insurance would cover it because i told him they were irritating me and hurt. then after i schedualed the procedure the lady i had to talk to said they wouldnt know 100% if it was covered until after it was done. my doc told me he only had the insurance not cover it once. my doc doenst do things for cosmetic reasons so they told me if the insurance co denies me then usually the doctor sends a note a saying that he felt it needed to be done and they change there minds. for how long ill be out....i have know idea.

crazy man is offline Banned
    i heard 4 weeks your out for..

murph is offline Member
    they always draw blood before a surgery, so i see nothing to worry about there. the reason, i believe is just in cause something goes wrong during the surgery they have al the info on you ahead of time from the bloodwork done.
    Murph

i never thought of it like that, thanks murph. if anything that eases my nerves for now.

idk about being out for 4 weeks. id say it will be about that long before i can hit my chest really hard. but as for pulling movements. id say 2-3.

Thread Information