xlegend is offline New Member

first SUST cycle. 250 every5days.. deca?

HEY guys well im about to start my cycle. been liftin for 2 years and 5"7 at 140 lbs... some say ill be good on a sust250 every5 days and get good results. im lookin for a lean 15-20 lbs. and others tell me to take sust250/deca200 every 5 days.. wut do you all think.. im not lookin for a huge first time stack since i am small and a beginner

additiontal:
    21 yrs old and goin to start my first cycle in 1 month, ive been researchin for a while now.. just not sure if i wanna throw in 200mg of deca .. but im gonna do sust 250mg every 5 days what do you think should i throw in the deca or save it

please help.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Yes run the decca with it because it will give you a good boost as sus takes 3-4 weeks to kick in.Run the decca at 400mg for the first 4 weeks....JMO

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm sure you have been doing your research, by saying sust every 5th day...but why only every 5th? Why not just two injects a week @250mg, to make it 500. Throw 300mg of deca , and you should be gaining like a monster. 200mg won't do much at all. But everyone responds different. You also could just run a test only cycle, and save the anabolics for later in your career.

Make sure you have nolva and clomid...at least 30pills of clomid, try toget 36 for optimal dosing, take nolva at 40-60mg at first signs of gyno, till it goes away, then take 10mg ed throughout the cyc. Check IG'S post on clomid use in the educational threads section.

Ron C is offline New Member

sust and deca

Sust @ 500mg and deca @ 400mg every week for ten weeks. Clomid post-cycle and nolva on hand. You can't go wrong with this one-keep it simple and basic when starting-w/ experience you can be more creative to try what works for you in the future. On another note, you say that you are 21 yrs. old- you have so much natural test in your system right now-why destroy your nat. test production at a young age. Means you'll probably be "gearing" well into your thirties if you want to maintain a hardcore physique. That can be a long time to use(and pretty damn expensive too). Just my .02, otherwise good luck on whatever you do.

xlegend is offline New Member
    WELL i do know my stuff i have been researchin i say every 5th day cause i dont want to do 500mg of sust in 1 week. its my first cycle and im only 140 lbs. so i figure every5 th day would work out to be like 390 mg which is right in the middle. if i do sust at 500mg a week ill just do a sust only cycle.. but what do you guys think u know more.. 1.a sust only cycle at 250mg every 5 days.2.sust 500mg a week3.sust250mg and deca200mg every 5 days

Ron C is offline New Member

Depends on your goals

You can run the sust and deca w/ a shot on the fifth day, which you say will keep the levels @390 for sust , or you can try more. Research is great-but a beginner should always stick to the basics first. Worry about the blood level concentrations when you do your experienced cycles-you will need it then because you will never grow like your first cycle again. That being said-if you want "decent" gains, then run the cycle like you said w/ shots every 5. If you want to make "awesome"gains then run sust @500 and deca@400 with shots on Mon and Wed(tue if you want to put it in the system quicker). This will not be too much for a beginner-it's a tried and true cycle that will gaurentee great gains if you do everything else correctly. Run it at least 10 weeks-up to 12 if you continue making gains.

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    will there be any difference between side effects using sust 250 a week or 500a week for 10 weeks ? i'm just gonna start sust + primo cycle , thats why i'm curious

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xlegend
    HEY guys well im about to start my cycle. been liftin for 2 years and 5"7 at 140 lbs... some say ill be good on a sust250 every5 days and get good results. im lookin for a lean 15-20 lbs. and others tell me to take sust250/deca200 every 5 days.. wut do you all think.. im not lookin for a huge first time stack since i am small and a beginner

additiontal:
    21 yrs old and goin to start my first cycle in 1 month, ive been researchin for a while now.. just not sure if i wanna throw in 200mg of deca .. but im gonna do sust 250mg every 5 days what do you think should i throw in the deca or save it

please help.

First off you are only 140lbs. So you shouldnt be doing gear yet as you dont have your diet/rest/training down yet. Gear is only going to HELP you get bigger. It wont MAKE you bigger. I would wait till I at least added another 15-20lbs on while natty. You cant grow on juice if you dont know how to grow PERIOD.

BTW: This cycle is not good at all.

Not a flame just looking out for ya bro.

Thread Information