seesamplay is offline Junior Member

Do you have that in a B-cup???

I started my first cycle earlier this year - Sustanon 250/Deca . Within 3 days, I had miserable pain in my nipples. I went on Nolvadex and cut the cycle off after one week. I'm obviously hypersensitve with supplements that aromatize. Regardless if I could have controlled the situation, I didn't want to run the risk of sprouting breasts. The two I bought my girlfriend will last me for awhile.

I'm training my ass off, and I want to make another run at it. Through this site, I have decided that some combination of Primobolan (does not aromatize), Winstrol (does not aromatize) and Equipoise (aromatizes slightly) won't send me to Victoria's Secret for bra shopping.

Will these produce noticable results?

What combination would work best?

Any others that I haven't researched?

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance guys...

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay
    I started my first cycle earlier this year - Sustanon 250/Deca . Within 3 days, I had miserable pain in my nipples. I went on Nolvadex and cut the cycle off after one week. I'm obviously hypersensitve with supplements that aromatize. Regardless if I could have controlled the situation, I didn't want to run the risk of sprouting breasts. The two I bought my girlfriend will last me for awhile.

I'm training my ass off, and I want to make another run at it. Through this site, I have decided that some combination of Primobolan (does not aromatize), Winstrol (does not aromatize) and Equipoise (aromatizes slightly) won't send me to Victoria's Secret for bra shopping.

Will these produce noticable results?

What combination would work best?

Any others that I haven't researched?

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance guys...
    everyone is going to tell you that you're gonna want some form of test in there. You probably wouldn't experience any huge mass gains with that cycle, but more quality muscle and strength. thing with the test is that it'll make sure you're able to enjoy those boobies you bought for your girlfriend, without it there is a substantial chance you'll get your natty test shut down from the gear you're running and not have boner ability.

big swoll is offline Member
    i agree with shortyrock...add some test...if you're that prone to gyno maybe only run the test at 250mg a week...be sure to have nolva and arimidex ...might want to check out bromo too (i haven't done alot of research on that)

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies. I had not even considered dysfunction. That would have been a tremendous ego blow for sure.

I sent this same problem to T-Mag.com. Tim resonded with an GREAT link that is a handy reference. It's better than a lot of the Steroid Profile web pages I have found while researching...

Good Reading:

http://t-mag.com/html/body_138ster.html

Sam

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, just to warn you i did a EQ/Winny cycle and got some signs of gyno, if you are sensitive to getting gyno taking anabolics that dont aromatize or even slightly (EQ) you can still get symptoms.

Thread Information