BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Experienced HGH users, question. I'm in my 2nd month...

And my shoulders, wrists, ankles, fingers are killing me!!! I am only doing 2 iu's a day. I swear, my shoulders hurt so bad I can't take my shirt off. I know you can get carpal tunnel with HGH, but should my joints be hurting this much, and will it go away? I haven't been able to lift in a month!!! Anything I can do?

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I remember having edema problems on just 2.4IUs/daily of Genotropin. I also experienced localized numbness in one arm, but never had any joint problems. In fact, I experienced the best pumps of my life while running GH...absolutely INCREDIBLE.

I remember watching 60 Minutes last December and hearing about problems (just like you describe) from people taking prescription GH. It turns out that somewhere in U.S. distribution, someone had scammed the pharms by extracting the rDNA components, underfilling the vials, relabeling the crap, etc. Unbelievable that it happened in the U.S. As soon as the patients were given golden meds, all of these symptoms went away.

I'm not saying that you've been scammed or anything like that. Just that I've heard what you're describing from other users and that's what the problem was.

Oh great, can you imagine if my shit is part of that batch? I am fucking livid right now!

You say you haven't trained for a month. There is no way that taking 2IU's of GH is more productive than actually weight training. I'd drop the GH and try to get your money back. While I loved the pumps I experienced while taking GH, there is no way 2IU's could ever compare to a solid Deca /Test stack as far as muscle gain goes.

Bro, I agree. I never said that was the case. I just came off a cycle a month ago, and plan on running another along with the HGH is a couple of months...Since I can't do a cycle just yet, I'm trying to benefit from the leaness HGH give me...My goal is to run HGH for over 6 months. Plus how in the hell did I know I'd be in pain???

Gotcha...hope things improve for you.

Thanks bro!!!! Also, I had to quit Winny only 4 weeks in because of the same pain. I wonder if it's still lingering and it's not the HGH after all???

THOUGHTS?
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-04-2003 at 12:23 PM.

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Bro i´ve got lots of elbow and wrist (?) pains when i entered the 3rd month of gh...they just stopped when i quit taking it.....
    Please, does anyone knows anything we can do to avoid that pains????they´re unbelieveble...

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Maybe it's the winny and not the GH......

Quote Originally Posted by LOGANXXX
    Bro i´ve got lots of elbow and wrist (?) pains when i entered the 3rd month of gh...they just stopped when i quit taking it.....
    Please, does anyone knows anything we can do to avoid that pains????they´re unbelieveble...

Bro, you got them also? WHy in the hell is it happening? what kind of GH did/or are taking? I'm taking Serostim and might switch to jintropin.

A buddy of mine sent me this on HGH....

The most common side effects [of HGH] typically occur with the onset of therapy but often tend to normalize within a few months' time. These negative side effects include include fluid retention, carpal tunnel syndrome, myalgia (muscle pain), and arthralgia (joint pain).
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-04-2003 at 12:58 PM.

Well bro, i started with hormotrop than changed to nordisnk.....3 iu´s 5on 2off, 4 1/2 months....the pains started at the 3rd month....then they sudenlly stopped, and them they came back...jesus that was awfull...i´m starting a new hgh cycle next week, i hope not to have these pains anymore, i just couldn´t workout right...
    Well, if that is a hgh side effect, what should we do...i still think its worth!!!;-)

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey pardner!
    Yeah, it seems like if the symptoms were there before you started the HGH and after you used the winny, it must have been the winny.But if they started after you started the HGH it must have been that. There were a few weeks in between weren't there?

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Dam Bro, sorry to hear about your problem. I used Lilly Humatrope for two months at 6 i.u.'s per day and didn't have any problems. Was running it with Test, however. Could be the batch. I felt stronger and better all around than I had in a long time. Hope things improve.

csal is offline New Member
    buylongterm,

goldenear brings up a good point about the possibility of counterfeit drugs.

I recently encountered an article in the SF Chronicle (within this last week) that indicated selling phony prescription drugs was a relatively new arena that criminals, and organized crime syndicates were actively partaking in. Allegedly, it is a hugely profitable enterprise, and the better frauds have been able to infiltrate the US distribution networks. This has become mainstream and is the a monumental problem, as the most faked drug is also the most prescribed drug in the US--Lipitor, a cholesterol lowering drug. Ostensibly, criminals prefer this form of drug "trafficking" as the penalties are less severe than with the traditional drugs e.g., heroin, coke, whatever, etc. Entry barriers are low; all you really need is a pill maker (available on internet) and a laser printer.

Any way, GH has, and continues to be faked. However as a more obscure (although serostim is widely prescribed to AIDS patients) and less popular drugs, the chances, depending on who your source is are less likely.

I actually am not just babbling here, attached is a link to an article about fake Sersotim. It is from the FDA.
    http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/safety/2001/serostim.htm It is a little old, but gives some insight into what real and fake serostim tends to look like

Additionally, if you are worried you should call this number--888-275-7376, or contact carolyn castel at 781-681-2340. I just called the 800 #. They will ask for the Lot Number and expiration date, as well as the "pharmacy" that you bought it from. I indicated that I bought mine online and that I wasn't comfortable giving them any more information. After repeating myself twice and listening to her obligatory line about how Serostim is only sold through pharmacies and authorized distributors, I convinced her to continue. She did require that I provide a phone number so that they could call me back with the information. I figured weighed the tradeoffs, and gave my first name and phone number. Stupid? Maybe.
    Fortunately my product was legit, or a recent fake that they weren't yet aware of.

Now I have read some of your threads where you indicated that you did not purchase in the 126 i.u. "kit" of 7 vials. If memory serves I think one of your posts indicated that you purchased 6 vials. The Serono people did ask me if the box my "kit" came in was sealed and hologrammed. I too did not purchase an entire kit, therefore I just lied and said yes. I didn't want them to immediately write me off.

I have been researching HGH for some time, and I have heard of joint pain being a side affect. It apparently can be very bad for some.

I have seen your before and after pics, are you still looking as good?

Good luck to you, and I hope this is somewhat helpful

Hey..Well, I talked with my buddy, and the stuff is 100% legit. He's been on it for months. I know It was sent directly from Sereno. I won't get into details but I never doubt his stuff. Now, after talking with a bunch of people, they told me I should stick with it and after awhile the pain goes away and I will begin to feel much better. My buddy said the same thing. He's been on it for a long time and told me that our bodies have to get use to it. Again, I had to stop the winny about a month ago because of really bad joint pain. I haven't been on anything since then. I have a high tolorance of pain so he said try and get a hold of some Celebrex for the next few weeks and work through it. So, I will keep everyone updated and I hope for the best.

But thanks again to everyone. Your info has been very helpful.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-04-2003 at 08:27 PM.

I dont think is a problem of fake hgh because i got mine from the government.
    Buylongterm, i hope what you say is true, because the pains are really awful, as you know. At the end they just keep on going away and then comming back in a week or so.
    I tooked some celebrex to help me out at the end too.:-(
    I´m starting next week with 3iu´s a day of Nordinsk and 10ius of insulin .....wish me good luck!!

Thank you all for the info, you´re always helping me a lot.

I dont think is a problem of fake hgh because i got mine from the government.
    Buylongterm, i hope what you say is true, because the pains are really awful, as you know. At the end they just keep on going away and then comming back in a week or so.
    I tooked some celebrex to help me out at the end too.:-(
    I´m starting next week with 3iu´s a day of Nordinsk and 10ius of insulin .....wish me good luck!!

Thank you all for the info, you´re always helping me a lot.
    No problem bro, we will have to keep in touch and check each others progress. It's funny. Today, I have a little bit of pain, but it's not as bad as its been. How is the celebrex treating you? I think I'm gonig to get a script for it.

Celebrex solved my pains...almost instantaneous. Go for it, but we can not stay with it for a life time......

Celebrex solved my pains...almost instantaneous. Go for it, but we can not stay with it for a life time......

Very true bro, Very true!!!!!!!

kayshound is offline New Member
    i dont know whach u talking bout bros...i been on enantat deca and jintro for the last 6 months non stop..i gained 40 pounds dropped 4 % body fat all done eating clean with 1 cheating meal a day (pizza..burger king..kfc)

i had one time pain for 48 hours....bones felt fragile like they hurt from the inside..but i also had fever and i know for sure it was all as a result of too much test i was taking 250 mg every second day...dirty qv test feels like u got a bullet stuck in your butt ..quad or whatever u put it in...it goes away in 2 days.
    if you are lucky yoru body will adopt and u wont have the bullet pain feeling anymore after u had it once...if not u will have to change the test to probably human grade...but the jintro is so fuckin good there are no words to describe how good it is. it simply changes my physiqe every week im on it...maybe i had to begin with low growth hormone levels...i dont know but im tellin you

40 pounds solid in 6 months with a drop of 4 % in body fat...tell the whole story

started the over all thing at 210 13 % now i stand at 250 9 % and it doesnt go nowhere. 8 meals daily.

remember all happened in 6 months. i usually never go off time from roids...maybe once every year...and i never get receptor blockage fulness or whatever..i always gain.

i also checked wrist size which increased by 1/4 inch. arm over all size which increased by exactly an and inch and a half. and waist got from 34 to 33.
    all other mesurments increased but i was too lazy to mesure..i jst look at it and can see a big difference.

and the most important thing i noticed. my fingers became meaty. hands look rough. i like that shit

Well, I'm going into my 5th month and all pain is pretty much gone. Time to time I might feel some pain in the wrists, but other than than, I feel wonderful!!!!!

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich8888
    Maybe it's the winny and not the GH......
    Most likely a combination of both.

Joint pains/aches on GH is contributable to connective tissue growth and repair. This is also a side effect of GH's acromegaly induction. This growth process should slow down the longer your on the GH, as the body is readjusting to the new GH level.

If you upped your dosage you would notice liquid collection in your extremeties characterized by tomporarily largening of hands and feet, and very soft skin. If you prolonged the high dosage exposure, you'd get headaches partially as a result of chranial thickening, another side effect of Acromegaly, which would be visually noticeable by a thicker forehead/brow bone after several years.

I say push through it, or stop taking it. Take the pain or take the drug out. Perhaps adding pentosan polysulphate sodium and/or nandrolone may help increase snyovial fluid, and cartilage repair of the joint matrix. Other than that, these effects come with the territory of using GH post-puberty.

This isnt fake GH, this is what GH does to you. Dont be worried about it being fake, the fact that your experiencing this, is proof that its actually LEGIT. If you dont experience these kind of sides, id question the legitimacy of your GH.

I agree with Foxy. It was combination of both. Yes, it is something everyone has to put up with the first few months of GH. You have to be able to push through it. I swear, lately I have never felt more mentally better!!

Everyone has to remember, this was posted way back in August. I'm better, and ready to begin my next cycle!!!!!

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    What are your gains like? Are you taking anything with the GH? Have you measured different extremities? Thanks bro...I'm really interested in it

Quote Originally Posted by byu
    What are your gains like? Are you taking anything with the GH? Have you measured different extremities? Thanks bro...I'm really interested in it
    Well, the bad news is I started GH on my last day of my cycle, but due to severe joint pain, I haven't been able to start a cycle until this week. I have noticed AMAZING fat loss. I have stated that I've been eating like shit, and drinking like shit, but I just keep losing weight. I will be starting my next cycle within the next few days so I will let you know how it goes. But my mental "well being" is unreal as well.......Can't wait to throw in the TEST!

Thread Information