Ron C is offline New Member

Of this gear what would be best for bulking?

Fixing to start my fourth cycle this month and this board is definitely the one to ask for help in design. Stats:6'0 tall, current weight-207lbs, about 15%bodyfat(reducing the next three weeks before I start), been lifting since high school(32 years old now).
    what I have availble to use is plenty of EQ and cypionate 250(both ** products), about 17 cc's of sust and three omna's(even though one of those bottles is testerona-probably underdosed), plenty of d-bol, winstrol , test susp. tabs, and about 5,500 mg of deca . Last cycle was omna's and cyp @750mg / wk and EQ @ 600mg /wk with shots being Mon, wed, fri - ran that for eight weeks.Reached 222 lbs on last one-would like to break almost 230 on this one. Trying not to use real high doses right now-have been slowly esing the amounts in the last three. Sorry for the length-just wanted to provide all the info.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I might try something like this:
    EQ at 600mg weeks 1-8
    Deca at 400mg weeks 1-8
    sust at 500mg weeks 1-9
    cyp at 375mg weeks 1-9
    dbol first 4 weeks at 40mg. evd
    winstrol 50mg evd weeks 6-12
    test susp. tabs weeks 10-12 (not sure on dose)

I'm not sure what you had in mind but that is what I would do. I'm not very familiar with the susp. tabs or the EQ. The EQ doesn't have any ester right? How long until it clears out of the body? Is it 3 weeks like normal?

4plates is offline Banned
    this is more like it,nice and simple
    eq@600 OR deca @400 wk 1-10
    test cyp OR sus @500 wk 1-10
    dbol 40-50 mg ed for wk 1-5
    save the rest for another time

since you have omnas and sus (same thing) the 20 amps will do 500 for 10 wks

deca and eq are about the same so which ever you prefer,
    for bulking cycle use the deca,and save the eq for a cutting cycle with the winny.

as for the suspension tabs i ve personaly never used them and dont know if the would be needed,maybe someone knows more about them and the half lifes of them,maybe they can be added at the end of the cycle after the test to start clomid theripy sooner

Ron C is offline New Member

Thanks for feedback

The sust or cyp @ 500 and deca @400 sounds good, but since my last cycle had 750mg of test and 600 mg of eq, would I need to increase the doses to still make solid gains? Just wondering. The idea of saving the rest for later has crossed my mind, trying to save up for a new order in a few months, but need to work w/what I have in the meantime. Both reccomended cycles were put together very well though-got me thinkin'.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Thanks for feedback

Originally posted by Ron C
    The sust or cyp @ 500 and deca @400 sounds good, but since my last cycle had 750mg of test and 600 mg of eq, would I need to increase the doses to still make solid gains? Just wondering. The idea of saving the rest for later has crossed my mind, trying to save up for a new order in a few months, but need to work w/what I have in the meantime. Both reccomended cycles were put together very well though-got me thinkin'.
    Go by what your body is telling you. I am currently on my third cycle using the same dose of test 1000mg and still making good gains. I've done quite a few cycles and I am pretty aware of what my body likes and how I respond to different doses.

Thread Information