Thread: Deca 1st time

hitman8728 is offline New Member

Exclamation Deca 1st time

hey guys this is my 1st time looking into roids i was lookign at deca what do u guys think. i have been lookign thought the boards and i have not really sean people talk about just take deca i dont want to stack it or any thing. and what do i need to take with it so i dotn get boobs. btw im 5'8" 165 lbs im looking to geta bit more cut and im only goign to do this one time let me know what u guys think thanks all

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

Deca alone is not a good cycle.......... It can shut you down hard. I think you need to hang around the site a bit more and do a little more reading. This is your body and you should have a very good understanding what your putting into it and the sides that come with it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman8728
    hey guys this is my 1st time looking into roids i was lookign at deca what do u guys think. i have been lookign thought the boards and i have not really sean people talk about just take deca i dont want to stack it or any thing. and what do i need to take with it so i dotn get boobs. btw im 5'8" 165 lbs im looking to geta bit more cut and im only goign to do this one time let me know what u guys think thanks all
    Deca is in reality Nor-Testosterone ... then there is testosterone... well you can do a deca only cycle if you dont want to have sex at all until about a month after you go off cycle... Deca only will make you loose all interest in sex and soft dick... if you take double the amount of deca in testosterone and take both at same time, you get to keep your sex drive.

A good and safe cycle for newbie would be 250 mg deca/400 to 500 mg testosterone En or cyp.

As for getting boobies, well you can do the full testosterone and take estrogen inhibitors which you can legally buy at places like www.liquidresearch.com.

Get 2 bottles of each liquidex and liquid-nolva. Take the liquidex early in the cycle like after second injection, then start the liquid nolva at the last 1/3 of your cycle... continue the liquidex as long as you are doing injections, discontinue a week after last injection but keep the liquid nolva going for about 5 weeks after all injections stop. This restarts your testosterone production and protects you from any estrogen and other side effects.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-03-2003 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Deca is in reality Nor-Testosterone ... then there is testosterone... well you can do a deca only cycle if you dont want to have sex at all until about a month after you go off cycle... Deca only will make you loose all interest in sex and soft dick... if you take double the amount of deca in testosterone and take both at same time, you get to keep your sex drive.

A good and safe cycle for newbie would be 250 mg deca/400 to 500 mg testosterone En or cyp.

As for getting boobies, well you can do the full testosterone and take estrogen inhibitors which you can legally buy at places like www.liquidresearch.com.

Get 2 bottles of each liquidex and liquid-nolva. Take the liquidex early in the cycle like after second injection, then start the liquid nolva at the last 1/3 of your cycle... continue the liquidex as long as you are doing injections, discontinue a week after last injection but keep the liquid nolva going for about 5 weeks after all injections stop. This restarts your testosterone production and protects you from any estrogen and other side effects.

what is a good starter for me then i just want to get a little more cut up im 19 i will be 20 very soon

You're too young to run AS............. If you want to get cut up get your diet, training, cardio, rest.... all that in check. Even with gear you would need to do all this.

what about test 200

AS at your age can screw with your hormonal balance, growth plates............ You need to research more and wait............. Train natural for a few more years.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To Young!!!!!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Everyone in their teens wants to jump on the steroid bandwagon. I wanted to take juice but was never ever serious about it when I was in highschool cause I didn't know what the hell it would do to my body. If you really want to do steroids then you should not be asking the question you did because it should show you that you don't know enough. I have taken a deca only cycle and I regret it big time. At the time I thought I knew about it but if anyone were to ask me what it was doing I wouldn't have a clue on how to answer them. Like MudMan said stick around and train some more before you get on da gear. I look at all the juice I have done and can only shake my head because of the inadequet knowledge I had. That all has changed and feel so much better about sticking myself with a needle. Messing with hormone levels in your body and injecting artificial hormones is something you should wait on till your mind and body is ready. My .02

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    im not the flaming type but you are jumping into something head first you dont know the first thing about. first of all you do not have your diet/routine needed for AS weighing at 165lbs. second of all you should not be running AS at 19 in the first place. running deca , or any other cycle for that matter can mess with your natural test which is still being produced at 19. third of all you are severely under-researched. you dont even know what PCT is. bro just wait, AS is not a miracle pill. Dont jump on the band wagon along with your other friends that probably are in the same boat as you not knowing what theyre getting into. Stay clean, eat eat eat, train train train, read read read.

-Nailer

thx guys i know u will prob not answer this but if i where to take it could u tell me the best thing i can take. beause im goign to take eather way u guy might want to hint me in the right direction

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    I am not giving any suggestions for your first cycle after telling you all the reasons not to run AS now. There is no safer way, no better way. You are not ready mentally, nor physically plain and simple.

thx guys i know u will prob not answer this but if i where to take it could u tell me the best thing i can take. beause im goign to take eather way u guy might want to hint me in the right direction
    Sorry guys.... I know everyone thinks we should discourage this kid, but then because he is a head strong teenager and going to do it anyways, it might do more damage because he is misinformed.

OK Hitman... first thing is, you know if you are not working out correctly now and not eating more then 4000 calaries a day... the steroids might do NOTHING at all for you. You have to definately know you have reached your maximum genetic potential first and have a true roadblock for further advancement before starting something that allows you to cheat your genetics... if you are NOT at your genetic maximum, then steroids can actually damage where your genetic maximum is now and lower it making it harder for you to bulk up later in life like when you are 25 or 30 years old. Its also possible that you will close off one growth plate on one leg and not the other so you get a longer leg then the other or also called club foot, these are the problems these well experienced old timers are trying to help you avoid, after the age of 23-24 years the potential damage you can do to yourself declines dramatically, it is indeed very well worth waiting. Also how long have you been working out already now? The bare minimum weight training before steroids is minimum of 2 years, this is because your small narrow parts of muscle do not grow with steriods but the big parts do, if you are now under trained you might find a month into steroid cycle you rip your arm muscle right off the bone and need surgury. The minimum 2 year training naturally is a MUST or you will very likely screw up bad and end up in surgury, take this seriously because the type of workout necessary to make you grow under steroids will cause serious injury if you are not properly trained first.

That being said, if you still MUST do steroids and you have had the proper training background and prepared to eat 5000 calaries a day diet, 300 grams of protein, I would recommend workout every 3rd day, train every muscle group and allow 2 days rest/recovery time in between, then I think you might be safest with nothing other then testosterone En or testosterone Cyp... leave the deca (nortestosterone) alone, dont do Fina, EQ or any of the non-testosterones alone because these may interrupt your puberty which is still very much underway and doesnt complete until you are actually about 25 years old. I would probably recommend 400 to 450 mgs of test En, this is about 1.5 to 1.75 CC's, you must inject this stuff, its best in the glute... I'd say get help of some girl training to be a nurse, be sure research how to inject, be clean, use needle and sryinge only 1 time, throw away safely when done. Whatever you do, DONT buy the oral pills, they rot your liver in a single cycle, grow boobies and anti-estrogens cant stop it... etc.

As for anti-estrogens, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THEM. I recommend liquidex, take every day after 2nd injection and take every other day until a week after last injection, start Liquid Nolva at the first simptoms of itchy nipples or water bloating and continue every day until 5 weeks after last injection.

what is a good starter for me then i just want to get a little more cut up im 19 i will be 20 very soon
    Wait a minute, I just caught something... you planning to cut???? You dont cut while doing any type of steroids .... you will loose your abs, this is guaranteed while on roids... most people use roids to gain up 20 to 40 lbs and worry about cutting well after post cycle therapy (PCT) is over with.... if you are looking to get shredded or cut, then steroids is completely wrong for you, steroids will take your 165 lbs skinny ass and make you into 185 or 190 lbs and if you dont train right, a good portion of this weight CAN be FAT.

If you are cutting then get Ephedra and caffiene... they can still be found on the internet... worst case scenario, a near steroid called 1-test is actually one of the only steroids that will actually cut or shred your fat off, you can buy this at your local GNC store.

dash812 is offline New Member
    hey dude, i was in your situation a year ago. i was 21 and my buddy was getting some sus (Sustanon 250). i had been working out a lot and eating everything in sight and still topped at about 175. i know i wasnt topped out, but i was too lazy to spend hours and hours everyday working out and eating, im a college student, cmon, i like to drink beer and watch the game. anyway i got 6 shots. i know its only a pussy dose, like half a cycle, but it took me up to 190 and blew me up like a balloon. after spring break i stopped workingout and was back to where i had started. now im naturally to where i was when i was on sus. if i were you, work your ass off and eat like ... something that eats a lot. when you hit a plateau as far as your weight and the weight youre lifting, take something. sustanon 250 and omnadren 250 are very close to being the same thing, i think. take 10 weeks at 250mg/week and youll notice a lot. i thought it was like magic and i only took a pussy 6 shots. next im taking deca and omna but thats later. if youve never taken anything before, no matter what you take, you will get bigger. as far as the age thing, you might want to wait as long as you can. im not going to be a hypocrit (however you spell it) and tell you youre too young. do what you want.

I would like to give a shout out to the elementary school education system and all the details that proper grammar instilled in all of us. Thank you.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    If this guy is going to do a cycle and none of us cant change his attitude, what about recommending anavar as a cycle - he wants to cut up and this may not affect his growth plates and HPTA?

Any thoughts?

I like anavar and it would probably give him good results and it is a safe drug. However, he probably doesn't have the $ to shell out for it. I would say an anavar only cycle would be a big waste of time. I am not suggesting he do this but I have run a winny/anavar 'cycle' if you would even call it that and saw great results. Like a thread a while back not everyone needs to take test. Anavar is a very mild drug and stacked with winny gave me the results I wanted. I had the option of taking test with it but I wasn't interested in blowing up. Anavar/winny could be an expensive but sensible alternative. I AM NOT SUGGESTING this for him. Just personal experience.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Too young wait until at least 25yrs old

Thread Information