Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

When injecting today......

Today I injected 1ml of 100mg prop into my left delt. First time I have ever done my left delt. I aspirated and there was no blood. So I started injecting. Once I got finished and I left off of the syring, a tiny tiny amount of blood seeped into the bottom part. Very small amount. Not even a drop. When I took the needle out there was a drop of blood that came out still though. It is a little sore than my right delt usually is. I injected at 9:15am and now it is 12:45pm. Do you think this will pose as a problem?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Hmmmmmm, sometimes u bleed when injecting. IF you haven't had any side-effects from injecting into a vein I really wouldn't put much mind into it.

IF your dizzy, taste lead, feel like utter shit. Then I'd be worried.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Today I injected 1ml of 100mg prop into my left delt. First time I have ever done my left delt. I aspirated and there was no blood. So I started injecting. Once I got finished and I left off of the syring, a tiny tiny amount of blood seeped into the bottom part. Very small amount. Not even a drop. When I took the needle out there was a drop of blood that came out still though. It is a little sore than my right delt usually is. I injected at 9:15am and now it is 12:45pm. Do you think this will pose as a problem?

No, not it that is all that happened.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    No, not it that is all that happened.
    Huh????

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    you probably hit a vein on your way out. Your fine.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume what you are saying is that when you pulled the pin out, there was a small drop of blood in the syringe. If this is the case, and you aspirated the needle properly, there is no need to worry. What happens is sometimes the pin will pass through a vein while going in. The tip of pin is the part where the location in the muscle matters, and aspirating assures you that the tip is not parked in a vein. After injecting, when the pin is pulled back through the vein it passed through going in, you blood pressure will push a bit of blood back up the needle.

-moto

you are fine man, happens to me so much in my glutes. I always aspirate and never get blood but when I pull out I get blood in the syringe 3/5 times.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Dont stress over it to much, as long as you aspirated and found no blood in the syringe than you're fine. You might have just nicked a vein as you pulled the needle out. no biggie...

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    That what I figured it was. Never read of anything like that though. Thanks.

Thread Information