Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: fina

  1. #1
    dongohome83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    13

    fina

    i just came off of test and deca and jumped on fina, but the way im taking it is different, i crush the pellets into a fine dust and put it under my toungue, i started today and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it this way

  2. #2
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    STOP USING FINA THIS WAY! It is vary dangerous.

  3. #3
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    STOP USING FINA THIS WAY! It is vary dangerous.
    Why is it dangerous this way? Ineffective, or at least a lot less effective, but I don't see it being dangerous.

    -moto

  4. #4
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,625
    Bro, you need to read up on fina, or tren . To get the most out of it you need to convert it into an injectable solution, but that's a whole other topic. The way you are going about this is all wrong. Save your fina pellets, recover from the test/deca cycle, then convert the fina and use it in your next cycle.

    -moto

  5. #5
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    Ive had friends who tried eating fina pellets and after about 5 days of use they suffered from lower back pain and stomach aches. Not to mention that fina is already one to the hashest steroids on your body when it is taken properly. It would have to be straight poison for you liver when taken orrally.

  6. #6
    dongohome83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Ive had friends who tried eating fina pellets and after about 5 days of use they suffered from lower back pain and stomach aches. Not to mention that fina is already one to the hashest steroids on your body when it is taken properly. It would have to be straight poison for you liver when taken orrally.
    im not swallowing them, im taking it under my tongue

  7. #7
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,625
    Fina should not be any more toxic whether it is eaten or injected. Your friend may have had an upset stomach from eating them, and might not have been drinking enough water, causing a little kidney pain, but that is not for me to say. I'm sure it may be a little tough on your liver to be eating fina pellets, but eating anything weird like that would be. This bro is saying that he uses it subligually, so that the tren will pass into his bloodstream in that way, not by being digested in the stomach. Not the best way to do it, but not as dangerous as you would lead him to beleive. I do, however, agree that he should stop doing it this way.

    -moto

  8. #8
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,346
    Not dangerous, but WORTHLESS and i do mean WORTHLESS.

  9. #9
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,564
    Not a good idea, I agree you should wait and convert it to an injectable.

  10. #10
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Fina should not be any more toxic whether it is eaten or injected. Your friend may have had an upset stomach from eating them, and might not have been drinking enough water, causing a little kidney pain, but that is not for me to say. I'm sure it may be a little tough on your liver to be eating fina pellets, but eating anything weird like that would be. This bro is saying that he uses it subligually, so that the tren will pass into his bloodstream in that way, not by being digested in the stomach. Not the best way to do it, but not as dangerous as you would lead him to beleive. I do, however, agree that he should stop doing it this way.

    -moto

    Thanks for the info.

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Not dangerous, but WORTHLESS and i do mean WORTHLESS.
    Agreed.................. intramuscular is the only effective way to use fina IMO.......... all other methods like DSMO are a waste of time

  12. #12
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,032
    yeah, its not hard to make fina into injectable tren , so why not, ya know?

    my deepest apologies, but i see both btdr and mudman on this thread about fina. so i gotta ask...what were yall's sides like on it? i'm on day 32, and so far, i still got good boners, no aggression, and bloody poo (which is freaking me out). i'm scared of crashing post cycle and not having my sex drive up to speed for an extended period of time. whats yall's advice on this (and on the bloody poo thing). i'm taking test prop with it btw...

    thanks,
    -- clocky

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, its not hard to make fina into injectable tren , so why not, ya know?

    my deepest apologies, but i see both btdr and mudman on this thread about fina. so i gotta ask...what were yall's sides like on it? i'm on day 32, and so far, i still got good boners, no aggression, and bloody poo (which is freaking me out). i'm scared of crashing post cycle and not having my sex drive up to speed for an extended period of time. whats yall's advice on this (and on the bloody poo thing). i'm taking test prop with it btw...

    thanks,
    -- clocky
    Eveyones will see diferent sides......... but I get a little acne, and my aggression is up but not much, no bloody poo for me

    If you're afraid of crashing and having trouble with recovering HPTA functions don't run the Fina past your Test..... or if using a fast accting test then cut the fina back a week or so......... this way you will be fine durring PCT.

  14. #14
    Testify's Avatar
    Testify is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Asshole Capitol
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, its not hard to make fina into injectable tren , so why not, ya know?

    my deepest apologies, but i see both btdr and mudman on this thread about fina. so i gotta ask...what were yall's sides like on it? i'm on day 32, and so far, i still got good boners, no aggression, and bloody poo (which is freaking me out). i'm scared of crashing post cycle and not having my sex drive up to speed for an extended period of time. whats yall's advice on this (and on the bloody poo thing). i'm taking test prop with it btw...

    thanks,
    -- clocky
    More fiber. As for crashing and difficult recovery, you should be fine since you are also taking test.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •