Thread: fina

dongohome83 is offline New Member

fina

i just came off of test and deca and jumped on fina, but the way im taking it is different, i crush the pellets into a fine dust and put it under my toungue, i started today and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it this way

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    STOP USING FINA THIS WAY! It is vary dangerous.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    STOP USING FINA THIS WAY! It is vary dangerous.
    Why is it dangerous this way? Ineffective, or at least a lot less effective, but I don't see it being dangerous.

-moto

Bro, you need to read up on fina, or tren . To get the most out of it you need to convert it into an injectable solution, but that's a whole other topic. The way you are going about this is all wrong. Save your fina pellets, recover from the test/deca cycle, then convert the fina and use it in your next cycle.

-moto

Ive had friends who tried eating fina pellets and after about 5 days of use they suffered from lower back pain and stomach aches. Not to mention that fina is already one to the hashest steroids on your body when it is taken properly. It would have to be straight poison for you liver when taken orrally.

dongohome83 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Ive had friends who tried eating fina pellets and after about 5 days of use they suffered from lower back pain and stomach aches. Not to mention that fina is already one to the hashest steroids on your body when it is taken properly. It would have to be straight poison for you liver when taken orrally.
    im not swallowing them, im taking it under my tongue

Fina should not be any more toxic whether it is eaten or injected. Your friend may have had an upset stomach from eating them, and might not have been drinking enough water, causing a little kidney pain, but that is not for me to say. I'm sure it may be a little tough on your liver to be eating fina pellets, but eating anything weird like that would be. This bro is saying that he uses it subligually, so that the tren will pass into his bloodstream in that way, not by being digested in the stomach. Not the best way to do it, but not as dangerous as you would lead him to beleive. I do, however, agree that he should stop doing it this way.

-moto

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not dangerous, but WORTHLESS and i do mean WORTHLESS.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a good idea, I agree you should wait and convert it to an injectable.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Fina should not be any more toxic whether it is eaten or injected. Your friend may have had an upset stomach from eating them, and might not have been drinking enough water, causing a little kidney pain, but that is not for me to say. I'm sure it may be a little tough on your liver to be eating fina pellets, but eating anything weird like that would be. This bro is saying that he uses it subligually, so that the tren will pass into his bloodstream in that way, not by being digested in the stomach. Not the best way to do it, but not as dangerous as you would lead him to beleive. I do, however, agree that he should stop doing it this way.

-moto

Thanks for the info.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Not dangerous, but WORTHLESS and i do mean WORTHLESS.
    Agreed.................. intramuscular is the only effective way to use fina IMO.......... all other methods like DSMO are a waste of time

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, its not hard to make fina into injectable tren , so why not, ya know?

my deepest apologies, but i see both btdr and mudman on this thread about fina. so i gotta ask...what were yall's sides like on it? i'm on day 32, and so far, i still got good boners, no aggression, and bloody poo (which is freaking me out). i'm scared of crashing post cycle and not having my sex drive up to speed for an extended period of time. whats yall's advice on this (and on the bloody poo thing). i'm taking test prop with it btw...

thanks,
    -- clocky

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

my deepest apologies, but i see both btdr and mudman on this thread about fina. so i gotta ask...what were yall's sides like on it? i'm on day 32, and so far, i still got good boners, no aggression, and bloody poo (which is freaking me out). i'm scared of crashing post cycle and not having my sex drive up to speed for an extended period of time. whats yall's advice on this (and on the bloody poo thing). i'm taking test prop with it btw...

thanks,
    -- clocky
    Eveyones will see diferent sides......... but I get a little acne, and my aggression is up but not much, no bloody poo for me

If you're afraid of crashing and having trouble with recovering HPTA functions don't run the Fina past your Test..... or if using a fast accting test then cut the fina back a week or so......... this way you will be fine durring PCT.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

thanks,
    -- clocky
    More fiber. As for crashing and difficult recovery, you should be fine since you are also taking test.

Thread Information