Thread: tren?

solid-d is offline Member

tren?

Can you tell me what tren is good for... Would it be a substiute for EQ... Like test and tren stack? Whats a good priced tren out there...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    tren =trenbolone acetate=fina

-moto

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    tren is supposed to help shed some bf, so if thats what your lookin for do it. no reason to drop the eq from the cycle but if had the choice of one or the other i would use fina

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    supposedly tren gives very good strength and lean muscle gains. it costs about $150 for 42ml if you make it yourself...

-- clocky

Grant is offline Member
    vascularity, muscle hardness

solid-d is offline Member
    well, its just I cant keep spending $700+ for a simple stack cycle and was looking for save a few bucks and not take too much.. Was thinking of 600mg test E along with one other thing.. Usually I would take 400mg eq with it, but I am looking for something that is a bit stronger, and still fairly cheap.. But I wont take deca again so dont ask.. Mabee some ????????????

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    tren is supposed to help shed some bf, so if thats what your lookin for do it. no reason to drop the eq from the cycle but if had the choice of one or the other i would use fina
    Not to sound all high and mighty, but you really shouldnt just advise someone to take a very serious steroid without at least knowing their cycle history.
    Tren is a bitch to recover from as i well know and the fat burning affects have conflicting opinions, just becareful what you say.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Not to sound all high and mighty, but you really shouldnt just advise someone to take a very serious steroid without at least knowing their cycle history.
    Tren is a bitch to recover from as i well know and the fat burning affects have conflicting opinions, just becareful what you say.
    why would i not recommend for him to take some tren , i cut me up when i took it so of course i would recommend it. it someone wanted mass anybody on this site would say take test without knowing there cycle history so explain how this is diffrent.

Thread Information