Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Test Prop/D-bol and water retention help…

I was thinking of starting up a new cycle, test-prop and and D-Bol. First off how can I combat water retension while on the D-bol. How long should I run the D-bol considering after I'd like to do a Clen /Winny or T3 cycle after.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    I was thinking of starting up a new cycle, test-prop and and D-Bol. First off how can I combat water retension while on the D-bol. How long should I run the D-bol considering after I'd like to do a Clen/Winny or T3 cycle after.
    IMO you shouldn't even try to stop the water retention, you need to drink A LOT of Water to keep flushed while on D's, plus your muscles and metabolism need the water, and you'll get a better pump, and according to your post, you're going to be cutting after words anyway.
    A Diuretic will keep the Water off, but I wouldn't, especially with your plans to cut.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    a-dex .5mg ed through out the duration of your cycle...MM

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    You could try L-dex at .5ml a day. Works well with the bloat, although you wont stop all of it, you may be able to control it to a minimum. Run the d bol in the beginning of the cycle for a max of 4 to 5 weeks. good luck!

Thread Information