TWO BIG is offline New Member

How do you take your dbol

I take 30mg a day which is 6 tabs. I take three when i wake up at about 7:00 and three before i work out at about 7:00 in the evening. What would be the best way to take dbol . I know it has a short half life of 4hours, but i heard that the less you take at a time, the more your liver can filter out?

4plates is offline Banned
    youll probably get alot of diffrent opinions on this one bro,
    the answer is simple
    if that has been working for you than its fine.
    when i use the 5 mg tabs i was running it at 50 mg ed and i was taking 5 around 10am with breakfast and 5 with dinner around 7pm,and saw great results
    now im taking the 50mg tabs and i take the whole thing half hour before going to the gym and it also has worked great.
    in short,if it isnt broke,dont fix it

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Good advice from 4plates, but i suggest trying a few differant methods to find the best one for you. I have taken 30mg/day split into 3 equal dose,s and got better results then when i took 50mg/day split in 2 dose,s. That was proff enough for me personally to spread them out throughout the day. The time that i was taking 30mg/day i was using Nerobol,s and the other time was the Pronabol,s. Hope this helps.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Rule of thumb is the more you can spread out the doses through the day the better. Some good info about it in the education sub forum

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Psycoswole
    Rule of thumb is the more you can spread out the doses through the day the better. Some good info about it in the education sub forum
    Exactly....... Dbol has a very short half life..... spread the dosage out..... Sure if you take 50mg shortly before training, you may feel a better pump or maybe even stronger..... BUT you don't grow while you are at the gym....... YOU GROW WHILE YOU REST........

jersey juice is offline Member
    The way I was taught to take them was every 4 hours (half life) yes, that means setting a clock in the middle of the night to take a couple. Best results come when you don't have peaks & valleys in your blood levels. Every 4 hours ex: 6am, 10am, 2pm, 6pm, 10pm, 2am ect....

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    i take mine at 9am- 1pm- 5pm- 9pm .... i guess taking them through the night would be a good idea if you didn't have to wake up to do it.....if i wake up during the night to take a pill, my 8-10 hrs of good sleep is interupted and i'm not happy......

Thread Information