BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

Post need cutting cycle

hello,
    iam looking for a good cutting cycle where i can see results in a good time period.

iam currently taking sust 250 and almost done with this cycle two more weeks to go i have gained some good mass of it but at the same time i added on some extra body fat. not good........ these are my stats 258 lb 6'1-- 19 yr old-- 28% bf-- if you need more info do ask!

Luisson aka BDD

big&lean is offline New Member

Lightbulb DIET IS THE KEY!!

It sounds to me like what you need is a good diet! AS can sure help to cut the fat but they don't work miracles my friend is currently trying to lose a bunch of bodyfat, he's taking winny to help. I helped him come up with a diet and trainig program to work with because you have to really word your ass off literally, not only in the gym but all the time by making your meals ahead off time and counting the calories! I may be new to the As game but I defenitly know about dieting espesially when it comes to contest prep. A good book to buy would be SLICED by Bill Reynolds and Negrita Jayde. you can take all the juice you want but you will never get results without proper diet and trainig methods no matter what your goal is!

HUMBLENESS IS THE CLOTHING THAT A TRUE CHAMPION WEARS

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If you want a cutting cycle try winnie/fina/eqip youll get more out of your cycles is you stack multiple AS instead of singles like y our current cycle

Arnt you a little young to be doing as IMO your body is still growing so why not use your youth and reap the benfits from that before you get crazy with AS. my fault I should have read your post with greater detail

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Concentrate on your diet rather than AS and as Pureanger rightly pointed out at your age you don,t really need them.Work out your daily intake and drop me a PM and we will sort something out

Billy

You dont need the extra weight from AS that your going to get PM billy and he will be able to hook you up with the whole diet thing

choice is offline Junior Member
    Dude, forget about drugs right now. Keep your receptors clean for when you lose all that fat, and want to get jacked! Trust me on this one. Get a good diet, exercise, get down to like 12-15%bf, and then come back here for a cycle.

Choice good post bro i agree

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

BDD

thank you all for your input. and about the training and not using AS ive bin trying since i was 14 and ive grown alot since then mostly mass but also some fat came with it. at age 17 i was not making no progress so i changed my workout and some of the exercises i did to target muscles i was not targeting. well from age 17 to my current age 19 i only made 10lb of mass and increased my body fat 8% no progress at all so i decided after 4 yrs of thinking should i use roids or not... i said fuc* it i don't have nothing to loose..... well that's my full story. o by the way i forgot to mention i do keep a health diet... probably not like pro bb but i do keep my intake where it is suppose to be. i want the cutting cycle to be my 2nd and last one. so if you want to help me out do so. or i may have to experiment to find out what work.

thank you for your time.

Luis G.

Were not saying you dont have the gym time in were just saying physically your body doesnt need them. But for christ sake dont experament with them if you want PM me and Ill see if I can set up somthing for you

Thread Information