simplyjakked is offline Member

gains from anadrol?

for those who have used anadrol do you really lose most of your gains! thinking of trying but dont want to waiste my time!

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    for those who have used anadrol do you really lose most of your gains! thinking of trying but dont want to waiste my time!
    From a visual aspect, Yes, you do.
    The massive water retentoin freaked me out the first time, I thought at this rate I'll be competing in a few months...LOL
    But actually, IMO, aside from the water leaving after you're off of it a while, you'll still lose a conserable amount, just not as much as you hear.
    However, though I'm doing some again now, I can't really say if it's worth it between the sides & the "crash" if you want to call it that.
    But I tend to go back to it anyway because it's so impressive as a jump start.
    It's not so expensive (IMO) that you can't do some and find out for yourself how you personally react to it, and how much you're able to keep.
    I know guys that will probably die from Liver Failure because they like it so much, I personally don't do it like they do (On and Off for long periods of time) I ONLY use it for a kick in the pants at the beggining of a cycle.
    Good Luck!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    thanks bro thats all i wanted to do is see how i personally would react. it will prob kick start my next cycle!

Billmister is offline Member
    Why not jump start with dbol if water retention isn't a problem... and if it is test prop? The dbol can give you that jump power and good pump.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I like drol to jumpstart a cycle and then end my cycles with prop so I can start clomid almost immediately. You will lose a lot of the water weight, but IMO you will gain some mass from it... but compared to the water & bloat you'll lose you won't see it in your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    Why not jump start with dbol if water retention isn't a problem... and if it is test prop? The dbol can give you that jump power and good pump.
    Sure, you can use D-Bol to jump start a cycle, more probably do use D-Bol due to it's relative ease to get, but you'll still have a water retention problem, and from my experience, an easier time getting Gyno, plus, the gains are not nearly as impressive - The Strength and Size gained on A-Bomb's is unmatched, (IMO) especially compared to D-Bol, in the same amount of time.
    I usually do A-Bomb's first, then switch to D's after 4 weeks, then take a break from orals altogether due to the toxicity of both of them.

Thread Information