Thread: baking gear?

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member

Question baking gear?

At what temperature and for what length of time should gear be baked to get rid of BA?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    are you serious with this question ? it sounds preposterous. but, wait till Betty Crocker gets home and I'm sure she can help out....

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    you can bake your gear for about 2 hours at around 200 degrees to help remove the benzyl alcohol....
    put a large bore needle in the vial (14-16) to let the alcohol excape through.....
    some will say you cant get the temp high enough to get the alcohol out w/o damaging the gear, but i know to may bros that have good success with the technique.....

you may also hear that you can mix the oil with bacteriostatic water and draw the oil out...the idea here is that some of the alcohol will remain mixed with the water...so when you remove the oil it has less of an alcohol content.......i have never heard anyone tell me they had success with this method.....

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: baking gear?

Originally posted by brad13kpu
    At what temperature and for what length of time should gear be baked to get rid of BA?
    After kneading the gear and allowing it to rise, bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, basting it with its own juices to maintain a healthy shine. Allow the gear to cool before icing it, then garnish it with fresh parsley before serving.

Seriously, bro, why not just switch to gear without high BA content?

couldnt you just put a syringe full of gear in a pop up toaster.....put it on brown...sit on the toaster and when it is ready, it will pop up and stick you in the ass....
    now thats what i call a redi-ject (haha)

but seriously...i dont care much for baking gear....but it is done by alot of knowledgable folks.......like was said earlier....get some gear you can tolerate.....

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member
    I would rather get gear that I can tolerate with less ba in it but I do not have the funds. So I am going through Bruce Lee so that I can make a good cycle on a limited budget.

** products can be painful with the high ba content, but i love all his products....and you are correct, the prices are great....

since im new to this board......some boards im on allow you to say names, while others dont and you use symbols like **......what is the protocol here....dont want to make a bad impression on the mods here....thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i would not bake gear for any reason. if you cant take the pain, dont inject.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I'm using Sustanon in my cycle now. I just mix it with Deca , and it's no worse than Deca alone that way.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    I don't understand. If you bake the gear to remove ba content wouldn't the heat also affect the gear itself and ruin it? And isn't another reason why people bake gear is to sterilize it? Wouldn't zapping it in the microwave for a few seconds take care of any potential bacteria?

Thread Information