Tropical Itch is offline New Member

Unhappy carpal tunnel sx

several months ago i broke my 5th metacarpal and had a cast put on. with in 10 days of having the cast removed i came down w/ carpal tunnel, and now w/in 2-3 month the test show that i already have nerve damage. i am schedualed for surgery on dec 8. now heres the catch, that is the begging of my 12th week of this cycle. what should i do? quit now continue????? my present cycle is:
    week 1-4 d-bol 20-25mg./day
    1-6 decca 200mg/wk
    1-12 test cyp 300mg/wk
    6-12 winny 50mg eod
    1-12 arrimidex either 1/2 tab daily or 1 tab eod
    1-12 propeccia
    10-14 hcg 1,250 twice weekly
    14-16 clomid 50mg. twice daily
    1-24+ 3iu hgh in am daily

does anybody know how soon i can start working out again???

thx in advance

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Trop, I take it that they will put you under for this surgery? I'm not sure if putting you under is a problem but I was under the impression that steroids thin your blood so bleeding might be a problem. Have you discussed this with your doctor?

Tropical Itch is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Trop, I take it that they will put you under for this surgery? I'm not sure if putting you under is a problem but I was under the impression that steroids thin your blood so bleeding might be a problem. Have you discussed this with your doctor?

they do the sx w/ a nerve block. the incision is small and bleeding is rare, those are both good points.

thx

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well that dosen't sound like it would be a problem but don't run with my advice. maybe some other bros could offer a better opinion. I still say it might be best to talk toy uo're doctor. Granted you already know he'll tell you to stop now so you'll be ready for the op. Good luck bro and let us know what you did and how the op went.

Thread Information