buckwheat is offline Associate Member

d-bol 4weeks into cycle

imthree full weeks into my cycle of 100mg prop eod,125mg eq eod,i was thinking of throwing in some d-bol to get really strong.any suggestions.ive never done orals before.dosages ect.can i stop the prop. when taking the d-bol then start up the prop when i finish the d-bol.thinkin d-bol for 4 weeks.

Well, you could do it but personally I wouldn't. The best wayt to use it is to boost start your cycle when the test isnt fully kicked in yet. If I was in your situation I would save it for your next cycle.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I hate to admit it, but I just did that very thing...
    I am almost 4 weeks into a 12 week 200mg/wk Test Cyp cycle, and decided to add in the paper d-bol I have been sitting on forever. The paper is 10mg per square and I'm doing one in the morning with a protein source and one at bed time with a protein source. I started yesterday and already today feel the back pump...this stuff is pretty wild I must say.

So I'm running:
    1-12 Upjohn 200mg TC/wk
    4-?(I know I fucked up, well maybe I did...we'll see) 20mg dbol ed
    Letro 1.25mg ed
    Clomid for after

D

So you are only taking 20mg of dbol a day I would personally up it to 30mg at least a day to see the best results. Alson dbol really should be taken before bed because it can cause insomnia. Take 30-35mg a day split up into 3 doses your last dose not after 6 pm.

For your question about adding dbol, yes most people use it to kick start the cycle bc the injectables have not kicked in. i would personally not bother with it bc you are about to have your injects kick in soon. Next cycle used dbol first 4 weeks. But as off now you are just going to get undesired water retention.
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I hate to admit it, but I just did that very thing...
    I am almost 4 weeks into a 12 week 200mg/wk Test Cyp cycle, and decided to add in the paper d-bol I have been sitting on forever. The paper is 10mg per square and I'm doing one in the morning with a protein source and one at bed time with a protein source. I started yesterday and already today feel the back pump...this stuff is pretty wild I must say.

So I'm running:
    1-12 Upjohn 200mg TC/wk
    4-?(I know I fucked up, well maybe I did...we'll see) 20mg dbol ed
    Letro 1.25mg ed
    Clomid for after

D

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for your concern, but I'm fine with 20mg/day. As for the water retention...well there isnt any. I am taking what I believe to be similar to a 1970's cycle, except without the pyramiding they used to do...and with anti e's and pct of course. I have suffered no insomnia, as of yet. But I will say that my recovery times from my workouts are sooooo fast now it's scary. My strength is shooting up too.

Like I always say...I dont want to put it all on in one cycle, I'm not that impatient. So you stick with your side effects from your moderate doses, and I'll stay side free with my low doses.

D

Thread Information