shootdeep is offline Member

Experienced Opinions

if was using 1 cc sus250 3times per week or test enanthate 750mg per week, which one would net me better results? i've done a lot of research and most of it says sustanon is better. but, when i search the posts(daily) i see a lot of bros don't like sus, although a lot of them use it. some EXPERIENCED opinions would help me out a lot. thanks

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    It all depends on what you want...are you running anything else with it? Test E will give you more water retention...the Sust will give less. I would personally run Sustanon instead of Test E.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    I have run both and got great results. I had much better gains from sus and it seemed as though with sus I had less sides opposed to test e. if it wernt for the price difference I would run sus with every cycle. I'll bump for sus!

i've always had good results with sus as well, i was just wondering if i was missing out on something. thanks bros, any more opinions?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i love sustanon !!!

first off if you shoot test enanthate you only have to shoot at max 2 times a week and if this your first cycle no more than 500mg
    Last edited by LightWeightBaby; 11-09-2003 at 12:25 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    if was using 1 cc sus250 3times per week or test enanthate 750mg per week, which one would net me better results? i've done a lot of research and most of it says sustanon is better. but, when i search the posts(daily) i see a lot of bros don't like sus, although a lot of them use it. some EXPERIENCED opinions would help me out a lot. thanks
    It depends on how many cycle you have ran and at what dosages.

But I don't think SUS is good for a first time user of AS because IMO minimum you need to run SUS E3D and no less than 750mg a week again this is JMO you will not see good gains unless the minimums are met.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro without a doubt I would have to go with the enthanate out of the two

Sustanon is a great drug, but why bother injecting EOD when you'll get the same if not better results from using enthanate?

I've used just about every testosterone ester there is and to me your can;t beat Ent or Cyp...

Prop is great on a cutting cycle with fina or winstrol because you're gonna have to inject EOD nomatter what, but if you're running a bulking cycle just stick with a single ester long lasting test...

Plus enthanate only requires injecting 2x per week at the most for the same results, maybe even better results from my experience. And enthanate is usually cheaper depending on your source...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Bro without a doubt I would have to go with the enthanate out of the two

Sustanon is a great drug, but why bother injecting EOD when you'll get the same if not better results from using enthanate?

I've used just about every testosterone ester there is and to me your can;t beat Ent or Cyp...

Prop is great on a cutting cycle with fina or winstrol because you're gonna have to inject EOD nomatter what, but if you're running a bulking cycle just stick with a single ester long lasting test...

Plus enthanate only requires injecting 2x per week at the most for the same results, maybe even better results from my experience. And enthanate is usually cheaper depending on your source...
    I agree........... I like single estered tests...... I get great results from Cyp and Enan.

Enan better be cheaper than SUS from any source

But doesnt the Test E give more water retention than the Sustanon ??

That is the major reason why I am choosing to run Sustanon over Test E in my upcoming cycle.

lower water retention was the reason i was using sus. i don't mind the frequent injections. is the water retention SIGNIFICANTLY greater with the enanthate ? as for cycles, this is my tenth and will be my ninth with sus. like i said, i as just wondering if i was short changing myself in the gains dept. i appreciate all the input

I say use test-e 500mg wk (2x 250mg)

Use what you save on sust and get Arimidex as your anti-e and you will have NO water retention.

From a purely economical standpoint, test-e is superior

From a practical standpoint, test-e is again superior (why shoot 700mg sust spread out e3d when you can shoot 500mg test-e spread out 2x a week and get the same results?)

In the end it's all a matter of personal preference and what works for you. Of course I am not saying Sust is no good... it's an excellent product, but it's quite specialized and too many bros seem to want to use it as an "all purpose" test... which it is not.

Personally I'd go with 10 weeks of test-e with deca or EQ and Arimidex (or Femara) as an anti-e. (plus of course clomid for recovery). It's a good rock solid basic cycle, can't go wrong with it.

Red

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    good breakdown red. never thought of using the price difference for anti e's. some one had there thinking cap on!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    But doesnt the Test E give more water retention than the Sustanon ??

That is the major reason why I am choosing to run Sustanon over Test E in my upcoming cycle.
    Many ways to control water retention

I dont know about you guys but arimidex is expensive from my source...it would be better to run Sustanon for myself personally. But if you can get it cheap, do what Red said. It makes sense.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I dont know about you guys but arimidex is expensive from my source...it would be better to run Sustanon for myself personally. But if you can get it cheap, do what Red said. It makes sense.
    L-dex bro, cheap

thanks red, i'm not as worried about the cost as i am the results. you're reply sums it up pretty well. i'll experiment next time. thanks again

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    lower water retention was the reason i was using sus. i don't mind the frequent injections. is the water retention SIGNIFICANTLY greater with the enanthate? as for cycles, this is my tenth and will be my ninth with sus. like i said, i as just wondering if i was short changing myself in the gains dept. i appreciate all the input
    why dont u use proviron at 50mg /day to reduce the water retention related with the use of test enan i tried it in my last cycle and it work well proviron is very good combined with test and dont go over 500mg if u r a 1st timer 500 is so enough

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessGuy
    why dont u use proviron at 50mg /day to reduce the water retention related with the use of test enan i tried it in my last cycle and it work well proviron is very good combined with test and dont go over 500mg if u r a 1st timer 500 is so enough

Good advice...............

I'm using proviron in my cycle now I like, it works well, but it's expensive to run.............. for the price I think l-dex/nolva combo would be cheaper then using proviron, and it works.

Thread Information