Krulintent is offline Junior Member

Have 20cc's of Sustanon...should I start now?

I just bought 20cc's of sustanon . My question is, because I've been thinking about getting Dbol too, should I just go ahead with 500mg a week of sust., or should I wait to see if I can get some Dbol too. This is my first cycle. Yes, I'm anxious, but I have taken the time to do my research. I just wonder what my body will do with 500mg Sust. alone.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would wait until I had my whole cycle on hand before I started. Including pct. What days are you going to inject the sus? And how much?

Well, I've never used anything before, so based on what I've read, I planned to inject one day, 500mg a week. Alot of people complained about the soreness so I was thinking about trying it on my leg day, that way the blood rushing in could help carry the oil around. Some people are saying that with Sust., I will have to inject every other day. In reading the AR drug profile for Sust, it says that it will last 10 days, and that once a week injections are good. But I suppose that's why we have these boards. What do you think gentlemen?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't throw in D-bol for you first cycle. Use the sustanon alone 500mgs/ wk for 10wks injecting Mon. and Thurs., reason for this being that you don't know how your body is gonna react to the test so you can use this cycle as measuring stick. Also get some anti-e's of some kind and some Clomid for you PCT, start the Clomid 3wks after your last injection.

For some reason, my guy says he doesn't deal with Clomid, or any anti-e's. I have no idea why this would be, you'd think he had access right? I'm sure he does, because the man was on a gram of test when I met him, and at 40+ years old, he still looks like he's my age (22). Anti E's should be easier to come by right? Where everyone takes different kinds of juice, everyone pretty much takes the same Anti E's right? I figure I'll stick 250mg in one ass cheek on Monday, and the other on Thursday, as per TMEOE's suggestion. Do you think I'll be fine with that, or should I also concider quad injections?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You need to do more research bro,especially on pct and anti's....also dbol is not a favorite of everyone,the back pumps and rapid strenghth gain can cause havoc on your joints.I used dbol and have a good threshold for pain,but never again will I use it.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Lose the dbol .

LR...wink...wink

I've done the research on Anti-E's. I know what I want, and when and how much to use, and why I need them. I just was wondering why the hell my guy says he doesn't deal with them. I know nothing about the black market buying and selling world, and was just wondering if he didn't carry them because they were, "more illegal" or something. I have no intentions on starting my cycle before I have everything I need.

Why your source doesn't deal with ancilliries is beyond me! I'd try and find someone who does or do some research on liquid clomid and see what you come up with. I would go in your quad for all injections, right on Mon. left on Thurs. or vice versa. It is much easier to aspirate when injecting the quads, plus many people find that they do not get nearly as sore from a quad injection. Sustanon has a reputation for making you sore, but this is not always the case. I was sore after my first injection ever, but after that i was fine for all the others. Good luck with your cycle.

By the way, whats your on cycle diet looking like?

Look at my above post.........geez

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Check your pm's for help with the pct.

I did the same

Da Bull.....I know I'm new at this. I've read every word in the educational forums, and have been researching for months. The reason I ask these questions on this board is to have experienced people like yourself give me advice. If I'm asking questions after all the research I've done, and still don't know something, point me in the right direction, but please don't get disgusted and just tell me to do my research, 'cause I feel like I've done my research, and now just need some person to person advice/feedback.

I apologize if I'm out of line, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. It just seems like people are getting disgusted with "the new guy"

Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    I apologize if I'm out of line, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. It just seems like people are getting disgusted with "the new guy"
    Not at all bro, you'll get all of your questions answered here

Okay.....now I'm just post whoring my own thread. I really am sorry. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it more than you know. Da Bull, I didn't mean to single you out. You didn't say anything negative, I'm just an a$$hole since birth! Thanks again.

If I was to take liquid clomid, it says 50mg/ml...so I would take 6mls for the first dose right. Then 2mls for 10 days, and 1ml for 10 days after that right? Thats a total of 36 ml. It's sold in a 50ml vial for 30$. That's alot cheaper than I planned to pay. Is that correct?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    If I was to take liquid clomid, it says 50mg/ml...so I would take 6mls for the first dose right. Then 2mls for 10 days, and 1ml for 10 days after that right? Thats a total of 36 ml. It's sold in a 50ml vial for 30$. That's alot cheaper than I planned to pay. Is that correct?
    That's exactly right...

okay...thanks everyone. I've located what I need and I'm ready to go as soon as it get's here. I'll start a thread when my cycle starts, and I'll put up pictures every couple of weeks. As always...this is the best board, and I appreciate everything everyones done for me!

Thread Information