Thread: HGH cycles???

BigDog_329x is offline New Member

HGH cycles???

Anyone cross over to HGH yet? If so, what have you found to be the best dosages???

I hear .5-1 iu 2 times per day works great with some kind of test???

Big Dog

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    bigdog....0.5 to 1 bid will not do much, not even enough for minimal fat reduction......you need 6-10 iu per day in divided doses...you can inject several different sites in the abdomen and watch the fat melt away....it is also good if you have a gyno problem...inject in the gyno area and it will decrease the lump....

plus you have to add things to it or it is worthless....you need -- test , t3 , insulin and clenbuterol will also increase its response.....if you dont want the clen shakes you can use a large eca stack instead......

BigDog_329x is offline New Member

hgh

bro, that's freggin expensive!!! 6-10??? i've heard people making tremendas gains on half or more of that...

I thought slin will make the fat increase even with hgh??? If it is not true, can you give some details???

thanks bor

bd

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the norm is between 4-6iu per day for bb purpose
    some use 3iu and get some good gains.

but you have to use it with massives amount of juice also, and slin will increase the results

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    hgh is naturally produced by the pituitary gland......what makes hgh different from all aas is its ability to produce more muscle cells....

insulin and t3 (cytomel ) are need for conversion of growth hormone in the liver...anti-catabolic substances also assist in this process......

you can have all the growth hormone in the world in your system and if your liver is unable to make the conversion....it is useless

bd2g is offline New Member
    viper is right, get the insulin but be careful what kind u get, you will need to increase the amount of insulin as u go our you will stop growing, i took gh and sust with insulin and clen , then i tried gh and insulin and got some size, when i ran out of gh i used just insulin and got about the same results as gh and insulin, so add test to the equation for best results. good luck

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    4 to 6 iu of quality, properly stored rHGH is the most beneficial. Inject 2 iu, 2 times per day at least. Inject am and noon or afternoon. No sense in injecting at bedtime, as REM sleep is when your pituitary puts out the most....... over 6iu/ed of quality rHGH like Nutropin AQ will see less bang for your buck... 6iu is the point of diminishing returns.... I wouldn't go less than 3iu/ed, preferably 4iu/ed minimum..... 3 days on 2 off, or 5 on 2off....

Yes, slin is recommended, but you can go with glucophage (metformin) at 850 to 1700mg/ed.... Glucophage isn't as good as slin, but is better than not using anything......

T3..... rHGH injections inhibit thyroid output, so it is good to incorporate a small dose of T3 in you cycle, such as 25mcg/ed, or some would prefer to wait until mid cycle, and run the normal T3 pyramid, taking them through the end of the cycle.....

GH on it's own won't do much for muscle growth..... You need to stack it with strong aas.......

heavyonly is offline Junior Member

Re: hgh

Originally posted by BigDog_329x
    I thought slin will make the fat increase even with hgh??? If it is not true, can you give some details???

thanks bor

bd

The truth would be that it 'can' increase fat if you do not control your diet. Especially during the time that the slin is active. Slin is a patitioning agent so if you eat fat it sends it directly to fat stores. Best bet is to take in zero fat during slin activity. That ain't easy but it can be done.

Thread Information