depdaddy is offline Member

how to pass a drug test (gear)

just wondering if there was any way to help beat a gear test..any over the counter supplements i could say i was taking and have on hand...im currently on deca /eq/test/winnie.....not 100% sure ill get popped for the test but i need to be in good shape prior..any advice would be great

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i think nitro tech will test positive for nor-andro/deca , it happened Mike Cloud on the KC Chiefs.

who's testing you? sports?

kilroy is offline Junior Member
    who is doing the test? is it ncaa or what?

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy
    who is doing the test? is it ncaa or what?
    my wifes ex-inlaws are screeming im a juice monkey....i spanked my litte girl and i know it was to hard so i stopped..it was an accident she moved and i left a bruise on her butt..i felt terrible..they said they were taking her to church and they understood it was an accident..they took her to the doctor and said i was abusing her...now they took my wife and kids and made them leave and go to her moms and im unable to see them until the investigation is over..they told the investigators that i was on steroids ..so now i dont know what to do..they told my present mother-inlaw that there would be a criminal investigation..so i dont know what to do

big swoll is offline Member
    Dave Paulombo talks about a drink called Zydot that works for steroids in the last MD....i believe it says that it wont work for deca or eq, but its at least worth looking into...i have never used it, or know anyone who has but you might try to do some research about it

i pulled up their website..looks like it only covers urine test..

you didn't say it was going to be a blood test...and they can do urine tests to check for steroids

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    you didn't say it was going to be a blood test...and they can do urine tests to check for steroids
    never heard of a urine test for gear..is this cheaper then blood

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    i pulled up their website..looks like it only covers urine test..
    Its not a roid rage thing but sometimes you dont know your own strength. Be careful next time. I was pushing little girl back and forth in go cart and man I did the same thing, pushed way too hard and she shot down the driveby and hit a tree, didnt get hurt but I didnt realize I pushed so hard.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    It might help to bail on your cycle. Who knows if they will test you - or when? It may take a few weeks, and by that time you might be clear. Unless the winnie does you in . . . but you never know. Good luck Dep.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    It might help to bail on your cycle. Who knows if they will test you - or when? It may take a few weeks, and by that time you might be clear. Unless the winnie does you in . . . but you never know. Good luck Dep.

its not gonna be the winny that would do him in, it would be the deca or the eq...eq is supposedly in your system for 5 mos, and deca is 18....so theres no point in stopping the cycle because you're still gonna test positive for a year and a half

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm . . . I don't know then. I remember reading about David Boston "cleansing" his system every week, intravenously, to avoid a positive test. Its unlikely that you could hook that up, but it may be the only way.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Man dep, I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well for you. I hate people like those inlaws that got to butt in to a situation and bring police and child protective custody into things. The best thing to do is to if you haven't already because those protective custody people are pricks is to just try to get them to drop the shit. I don't understand why people are so protective over kids and spanking. I got spanked and plan on spanking. Fuq the nurturing bullshit. They fuq up, they need to punish. They'll get spoiled and run all over you if you don't put them in their place when they are young. Too many wacko's out there.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Doesnt the 19- nor andro come up positive for deca ? I heard that it did... does any one know for sure?

Thread Information