Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member

Does anyone have any before and after pictures from cycling gear or know where to....

I am 6'1" @ about 170... pretty d@mn lanky! Looking to bulk up the next few months here on a nice cycle.

I am trying to get a good idea of how my body will look after being "transformed". Does anyone have some pictures of a before and after cycle? NOT some guy who is already jacked, but a guy who is small and looks like he's never hit the gym and then hit a cycle to put on about 25 pounds?

Obviously I've got a good idea but I want to see some d@mn pics!!!!!! It'll get me excited

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    go to the members experience section

Maybe I just keep looking over it but I can't find it! Any other places that'd have pics like that?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Pick up a Musclemag and check out one of their 10-page MuscleTech ads. Great before and after's pics of regular guys like yourself. Actually I was just kidding. Don't do that ha.

I've always thought those ads were TOTAL BS! Is anybody with me on that?

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY THINK OF MY NEW AVATAR?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Honestly bro, if you "look like (you've) never hit the gym" then you should not be considering a cycle of steroids . You apparently have some misconceptions about AAS. First, you need to have a base of muscle to work with. You need to know how to eat and train naturally - and get your body used to doing this consistently for a number of years beforehand. Secondly, steroids are not a quick fix or magic elixir that will transform your body. There is a lot of hard work and dedication to training involved, and steroids will not change that fact.

I advise you to begin training naturally, and educate yourself as much as possible if you want a transformation.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Like another member of this forum put it: People who have never hit the gym, they can gain 20 pounds naturally within a few months of dedicated work. AS would just be a waste at that point in time.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Like another member of this forum put it: People who have never hit the gym, they can gain 20 pounds naturally within a few months of dedicated work. AS would just be a waste at that point in time.
    Good reply !!

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    You definitely need to hit the gym seriously before you even think about doing AS! I use to be even skinner than you (6'4"-150 lbs)!!! I worked my ass off in the gym for years before i did my first cycle, and the only reason why i did it was i hit a plateau!!! That is when AS is approiate to use, when you reach a point where your body just won't grow naturally anymore.

As for your avatar...i personally think it sucks. Is that your girlfriend on there??? I know mine would be PISSED if she knew her face was posted on every thread!!!

Good Luck to you bro!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Honestly bro, if you "look like (you've) never hit the gym" then you should not be considering a cycle of steroids . You apparently have some misconceptions about AAS. First, you need to have a base of muscle to work with. You need to know how to eat and train naturally - and get your body used to doing this consistently for a number of years beforehand. Secondly, steroids are not a quick fix or magic elixir that will transform your body. There is a lot of hard work and dedication to training involved, and steroids will not change that fact.

I advise you to begin training naturally, and educate yourself as much as possible if you want a transformation.
    Amen, amen.

When I first hit the weight at 19, I was 6'3 180.....after dedication and diet and some creatine....I was 230 a year later.....thats 50 pounds in one year....hit the sauce at 23 and am now 265...point of the story....do it natural till you plateau....discipline is the most important facotr.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify

There is no way to say it better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

OKAY, OKAY.. you guys have talked me into it - or out of it! I AM GOING TO WAIT!!!

Thread Information