Decoder is offline Banned

Word to your mom's!

yo its been a while since i been here looks alot different i picked up 3 bottles of some australian Microtest i dont know shit about it can some one fill me in, i been going by word of mouth about this stuff around town, and i want to hear some intelligent input from the bros here thanks/

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    yo its been a while since i been here looks alot different i picked up 3 bottles of some australian Microtest i dont know shit about it can some one fill me in, i been going by word of mouth about this stuff around town, and i want to hear some intelligent input from the bros here thanks/

heres some intelligent input ......DONT BUY SOMETHING,"YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT"... thats all i got sorry

Decoder is offline Banned
    Hey asshole ive done 4 cycles, i know it has 200mg of enth and 50 of prop, i want to know what results or if anyone with experince using microtest since its new, can someone fill me in, thanks for your help you fag.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Decorder has been on this board for awhile. He knows his stuff.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Never heard of it but sounds pretty cool anyone else?

murph is offline Member
    i picked up 3 bottles of some australian Microtest i dont know shit about it can some one fill me in, /

.....lol...... im the asshole and the fag?......... for quoting you saying you know nothing about something you bought ...... lol.... get real ..... im not even about to get into a flame war with someone like your dumb ass...... you win ......

paulastone is offline Member

You should of checked out the boards before bying but since you have 3 bottles then just take it and see. I'll bump that for you, never heard of australian Microtest. Oh and no need to call ppl names. he did make a good point

Thread Information