octagon is offline New Member

Does Anyone Think Yao Ming is REALLY Natural?

with what we know about the doping practices of the chinese, what are the odds that they produced a 7'6" basketball player naturally? i know both his parents were very tall (both olympians - in the program themselves), NOTE - LAST PART OF POST EDITED OUT TO AVOID OFFENDING THE POLITICALLY CORRECT
    Last edited by octagon; 11-10-2003 at 11:10 AM.

Kato is offline Member
    0, dudes a freak, great conspiracy idea though

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    How exactly do you think they "unnaturally" produced him?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by octagon
    with what we know about the doping practices of the chinese, what are the odds that they produced a 7'6" basketball player naturally? i know both his parents were very tall (both olympians - in the program themselves), but, come on, how many 7'+ chinese people do you know?
    I know many. In the northern part of China, where he is from, the people are very large. The mongols were large people as where the slavic Chinese.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    #1 this is the wrong forum not to be a dickhead

#2 its just a stereotype that all chinese people are little

#3 His mom is 6'3''. Now I dont know how many of us have a mom that tall. His dad is even taller. Its in his genes.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i dont think its a chinese conspiracy but who knows!!! its a thought...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well what i heard was

that he was created in the same lab as Nathan

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Whether it is "natural or not I don't know. But it is possible to give a child or young teen HGH and create a chemical giant. Andre the Giant had acromegaly where his pituiitary produced too much GH. He had that big brow and other physical characturistics. If you look at former communist Eastern European basketball players of 20 years ago, especially some wome in the 70s you can see how hormone manipulation was used to create bigger athletes.

somedude247 is offline Member
    [B]this is very stupid.....

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Maybe foxy sphinx helped him out a couple years back.

Grant is offline Member
    the average height of every generation is rising, i think out of a country of 1 billion, i think there should be more 7+ footers

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Maybe foxy sphinx helped him out a couple years back.

damn im caught. Ming was my original lab rat, but I wasnt sposed to say THAT PUBLICLY.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Whether it is "natural or not I don't know. But it is possible to give a child or young teen HGH and create a chemical giant. Andre the Giant had acromegaly where his pituiitary produced too much GH. He had that big brow and other physical characturistics. If you look at former communist Eastern European basketball players of 20 years ago, especially some wome in the 70s you can see how hormone manipulation was used to create bigger athletes.

I applaud you for this.

Exactly what im going to do to myself

yeah man he is just a tall guy, it was like when the US went to war with Japan and the first land battle they fought all the Japanese soilders were over 6 feet tall, the japanese made sure all their soilders were tall and all the US soilders were amazed bc they though all Japanese were small bc of the stereotype that asiana are small.

octagon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    HGH doesn't work that way. It's a scientific fact. Trust me on this one. I participated in several studies that spanned a decade as I grew up taking HGH, for my growth hormone deficiency. I was injecting 100-120cc's EVERYDAY for years (100cc's is 10iu, I believe, so I took between 10 & 12 iu's ED...) Everyone is born with a predetermined genetic height limit. One can fall short of this limit (due to hormonal and nutritional deficiency), but one cannot exceed this limit using chemical methods. Also, if you were deficient in GH, and didn't receive treatment before puberty ended, you can never get any bigger, no matter how much HGH you pump into yourself. Your growth plates have already fused.
    i think your info is a little out of date. hgh HAS been approved in the US to treat the extremely short people (bottom 1% of the population), with the studies showing a 2-4" increase from predicted adult height.

i'm sorry if i offended anyone with my generalizations...but as un PC as it is to say it, there ARE ethnic groups with greater percentages of smaller or larger people (pygmies and somoans leap to mind).

Thread Information