Thread: Avoiding Nerves

Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member

Avoiding Nerves

When shooting into the quads, is there anyway to avoid nevers, like any areas where there arent many? I havent started my cycle yet im just cruious. I am doing sus and i plan on injecting inot my quads. any tips to stop pain ect.?

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughboyx64
    When shooting into the quads, is there anyway to avoid nevers, like any areas where there arent many? I havent started my cycle yet im just cruious. I am doing sus and i plan on injecting inot my quads. any tips to stop pain ect.?
    Here's another thread that may offer you some help. There are MANY more threads that you can access regarding this issue by using the search feature.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...njecting+quads

Grant is offline Member
    watch for a twitch, if you feel that back off and try somewhere else

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughboyx64
    I had good luck sticking in the area a few inches down from where boxer shorts hang, the quad is like on your side but in front of where your leg bone connects to the pelvis.

I noticed breaking the skin in the quad - feel the initial pin prick more then any other place but once your needle is past that you dont really feel the penetration thru muscle layers.

spotinjections.com

What I like to do when injecting quads, or any other site for that matter, is to make sure that I penetrate the needle very slow. Sometimes I can feel a slight pain when I'm close to or going to hit a nerve. Then I'll slightly retract the needle and redirect. It actually works pretty well. You don't need to go any larger than 1" pins.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I don't know of any way to avoid hitting a nerve, but you should not worry about it. It doesn't hurt, or really damage your body - it just makes the muscle contract and twitch.
    Last edited by Testify; 11-10-2003 at 11:38 AM.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information