jonnyboy is offline New Member

Anavar kidney ache

I see that some people get this with dbol but is it normal for Var aswell? I have been using BD 10mg tabs for 4 days and have a dull lower back ache.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started Var a week ago and so far nothing...I've never heard of Var having issues with Kidneys...What dosage are you taking? Bump for more help!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what is your bp at? do you take any cran extract? and how is your water intake?

jonnyboy is offline New Member
    I'm taking 2 10mg tabs/day. I'm wondering if I should break these in half - if that's possible. They are very small tabs.

I've been drinking extra water but I do have problems staying well hydrated anyway. The more I drink the more I piss out.

The first few days I've felt more like I've been using creatine. I had some muscle cramps yesterday which I also get if I use creatine.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy
    I'm taking 2 10mg tabs/day. I'm wondering if I should break these in half - if that's possible. They are very small tabs.

I've been drinking extra water but I do have problems staying well hydrated anyway. The more I drink the more I piss out.

The first few days I've felt more like I've been using creatine. I had some muscle cramps yesterday which I also get if I use creatine.
    Your not drinking enough water,you should be at a gal and a half ed or more.I'm on 50mg dbol and get the kidney pumps bad,but I down 2gals ed of water.

legend is offline Associate Member
    when i was on var i went out several times and had a few drinks(nothing major) but the few times i over did it, i would get an extreme pain in my kidneys when i took a leak. one night it dropped me to my knees. the next day all was gone. weird shit. but only when i was drinking.

just reread your post. i was using bd also. they suck !! i switched to denkall and they were excellent. they wored ten times better. bd products suck!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    never experience nore have I read anything about about var and kidney pains, are u drinkin alot of alchohol, or have u in the past?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    20 mg/day should'nt give you any probs...as well as any gains

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    never experience nore have I read anything about about var and kidney pains, are u drinkin alot of alchohol, or have u in the past?
    i only drink 3-4 a year. i used to go nuts when i was younger but i can't deal with hangovers anymore. like i said it was the weirdest feeling i everhad. 2 times. both when i was drinking. and like i also said bd sucks. it is not good var. not at all. almost 200 pills and nothing....denkal barely 50 and my body was getting so hard and solid and the strength was climbing.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    4 days at that dosage it is unlikely that the anavar is what caused your problem.

Thread Information