JoeSchmo is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle critque...

Hey!

After spending months on this board reading/researching and the past 6 years training intensively in the gym, I've decided that I'm ready for my first cycle...while not necessarily my last. Currently I'm 26 years old, 5'10 195 with 9% BF. I've opted to go with a cycle consisting of Deca /Test En/Winstrol with clomid to aid during PCT. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful...and I appreciate the knowledge and insight that I've gained by spending some time on these boards...

Without further ado, here she goes!

Week 1-10 300mg Deca
    Week 1-10 625mg Test
    Week 7-11 350mg Winstrol (tabs)
    Clomid 2 weeks after last injection..
    Day 1-300mg
    Day 2-11-100mg
    Day 12-21 50mg

Shud is offline Associate Member
    looks good Joe.....
    i think for first cycle 500 mgs of test is enough and the winstrol probably needs to be extended an extra week or two....then u can run clomid as soon as you are off the winstrol which will be 3 weeks after last test injection.....
    good luck....

I didn't want to buy an extra 100 tabs of Winny just for 5 more days....so after week 11 I'll actually have 3 days in week 12 @ 50mg each day. hope that made sense : ).

Thanks for the input!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed. I would run 500mg of Test for a first cycle. Also, If you can I'd run Winny for 6 weeks.

Other than that, cycle looks great. I'm also very glad you took your time and researched!!! let us know how it goes!

BLT

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I'd either extend the test, which i would do at 500mgs, a week or drop the deca back a week. Also, do you have Bromo in case of progesterone gyno?

Other than that, looks like a good cycle. Good luck.

I would bring the test to 500 and raise the deca to 400mg

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the test down to 500 mg, deca is good at 300 or 250 mg... the test is better to beat the deca side effects of no sex drive rather then having keepable permanent effects of its own. ALso it helps to keep your injections below 3 CC's a week, otherwise cant work out because of the injury and pain of all that material in those shots and thats counter productive. I just had to skip leg workouts tonight because still too sore from Saturday's quad and calve injections. Also I'd run the test at least a week or 2 later then the deca... in otherwords end the deca after 9 weeks and test later.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo
    Hey!

After spending months on this board reading/researching and the past 6 years training intensively in the gym, I've decided that I'm ready for my first cycle...while not necessarily my last. Currently I'm 26 years old, 5'10 195 with 9% BF. I've opted to go with a cycle consisting of Deca/Test En/Winstrol with clomid to aid during PCT. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful...and I appreciate the knowledge and insight that I've gained by spending some time on these boards...

Without further ado, here she goes!

Week 1-10 300mg Deca
    Week 1-10 625mg Test
    Week 7-11 350mg Winstrol (tabs)
    Clomid 2 weeks after last injection..
    Day 1-300mg
    Day 2-11-100mg
    Day 12-21 50mg
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-10-2003 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Drop the test down to 500 mg, deca is good at 300 or 250 mg... the test is better to beat the deca side effects of no sex drive rather then having keepable permanent effects of its own. ALso it helps to keep your injections below 3 CC's a week, otherwise cant work out because of the injury and pain of all that material in those shots and thats counter productive. I just had to skip leg workouts tonight because still too sore from Saturday's quad and calve injections. Also I'd run the test at least a week or 2 later then the deca... in otherwords end the deca after 9 weeks and test later.
    if i dropped the Deca down to 9 weeks and kept the Test at 10, at what point should i start the clomid...2 weeks after the deca or two weeks after the Test? also, if i drop the deca down to 9 weeks should i incorporate or "pro-rate" what i would have left (1cc) over the course of the 9 weeks? in other words, would it be beneficial to take 333mg/week as opposed to just 300mg or would the results be marginal. Thanks for the help guys...ill get some pictures up soon

toolman is offline Banned
    Joe,

I personally think your doses are too high. Your receptors are all virgin so if you are eating, lifting and resting right, you can grow on alot less. Also, for a first cycle, you are stacking alot. You have plently of time and it seems like your patient and want to do it right. I would do one of the following for a fisrt cycle:

1-10 of 500 Test E

Or

1-10 250 Test (Can bump this up a bit if you have deca dick problems)
    1-9 200 Deca

The second cycle was my first and I grew 24 lbs. Kept 19 pct. You will find alot of guys here that grew on these doses. By starting higher, you are limiting yourself in future cyles to have to use more.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Joe,

I personally think your doses are too high. Your receptors are all virgin so if you are eating, lifting and resting right, you can grow on alot less. Also, for a first cycle, you are stacking alot. You have plently of time and it seems like your patient and want to do it right. I would do one of the following for a fisrt cycle:

1-10 of 500 Test E

Or

1-9 200 Deca

The second cycle was my first and I grew 24 lbs. Kept 19 pct. You will find alot of guys here that grew on these doses. By starting higher, you are limiting yourself in future cyles to have to use more.

tool your doses are way too low IMO. yea sure low doses have worked on some people but most havent seen barely any gains from such a low dosage. I would go with something like 400/500mg Your choice of Test. 300/400 Deca but thats just me. Good luck with whatever you choose man

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo
    if i dropped the Deca down to 9 weeks and kept the Test at 10, at what point should i start the clomid...2 weeks after the deca or two weeks after the Test? also, if i drop the deca down to 9 weeks should i incorporate or "pro-rate" what i would have left (1cc) over the course of the 9 weeks? in other words, would it be beneficial to take 333mg/week as opposed to just 300mg or would the results be marginal. Thanks for the help guys...ill get some pictures up soon
    Deca at levels below 400 mg dont need anti-whatever, so the clomid/nolva,etc is for testosterone . Start your PCT after the end of your testosterone, dont worry about deca unless you go over 400 mg, if you do then you need anti-progesterones, which include high doses vitamen B-6 and some other things I am not sure of so thats why I keep my deca below levels that arimatase.

Joe,

1-10 of 500 Test E

Or

1-9 200 Deca

Yes JOE, this is absolutely true, you are trying to do 3rd cycle levels and you burn yourself up on first cycle... go with maybe little more test and deca... I would recommend 400 test/250 deca and you'll probably make 20-30 lbs and little or no side effect problems.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    tool your doses are way too low IMO. yea sure low doses have worked on some people but most havent seen barely any gains from such a low dosage. I would go with something like 400/500mg Your choice of Test. 300/400 Deca but thats just me. Good luck with whatever you choose man
    Nailer, how can you say most have never seen any gains off those doses. There are a ton of guys on here who have done those doses and grew alot like I did. You will find alot of threads with alot of the regulars on here agreeing to this. Stick around awhile and you will see. The only guys that aren't growing on those doses are not eating, lifting and resting right. In fact, on all the threads on here, I've only seen one guy, who claimed to actually do lower doses said he didn't grow. Trust me bro, if you are doing all else right, it doesn't take alot of gear to see huge gains.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Nailer, how can you say most have never seen any gains off those doses. There are a ton of guys on here who have done those doses and grew alot like I did. You will find alot of threads with alot of the regulars on here agreeing to this. Stick around awhile and you will see. The only guys that aren't growing on those doses are not eating, lifting and resting right. In fact, on all the threads on here, I've only seen one guy, who claimed to actually do lower doses said he didn't grow. Trust me bro, if you are doing all else right, it doesn't take alot of gear to see huge gains.

Very true, even a dosage of 250mgs/wk is much more than the body can produce naturally. So given the right diet and training your bound to grow. Now maybe if your an AAS vet a 250mgs/wk dosage may not do much of anything for you.

Thread Information