BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Anavar experienced users....

Question, I'm on my 2nd day of it. Just curious. After taking the stuff, I am sooo tired, I can't even get off the couch. It's like I just popped some sleeping pills and chased it with some Nyquil. This has happened the last 2 days.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-09-2003 at 11:21 PM.

There a lot of steroids for certain people that make them really lathargic. How are you in the gym??? Are u still tired??? When I take dbol i have so much energy during a workout but when I am not at the gym all I want to do is sleep.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Qusestion, I'm on my 2nd day of it. Just curious. After taking the stuff, I am sooo tired, I can't even get off the couch. It's like I just popped some sleeping pills and chased it with some Nyquil. This has happened the last 2 days.
    What else are you running? Var has never done this to me.. Usually just gives me insane pumps and causes me cut my workouts short..

Well, I just started the cycle yesterday. I'm running it with TEST.

Asymmeetrical1, can you go into the steroid pic forum and look at the VAR I posted. I've done a ton of seraches, but can't seem to find the ones I have anywhere. (I do trust my source 100%)

Well, I just started the cycle yesterday. I'm running it with TEST.

Asymmeetrical1, can you go into the steroid pic forum and look at the VAR I posted. I've done a ton of seraches, but can't seem to find the ones I have anywhere. (I do trust my source 100%)
    Bro, I hav'nt tried those but they are on my source list as Thai 10's...How are you taking them and when?

I'm taking 25mg split up twice a day. So, they are definitely real? Yes, he also calls them thais 10mg

I'm taking 25mg split up twice a day. So, they are definitely real? Yes, he also calls them thais 10mg
    Yes, they are real. And you are taking them correctly too, splitting them up. Should feel blood pumping through you in the gym...

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Yes, they are real. And you are taking them correctly too, splitting them up. Should feel blood pumping through you in the gym...

Thanks bro, You've been my mind to rest. I appreciate it. I'm only on my 2nd day. Can't wait till they fully kick in!!

Good luck with this cycle, I saw your first cycle pics and they were FN amazing

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Hey i have done 2 cycles with var in them, they both were test decca, var, the second one i used the var to jump start finished with winny... NEVEr got anything like that, who knows it might be chemical reaction of some weird sort which i doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Good luck with this cycle, I saw your first cycle pics and they were FN amazing

Thanks bro!!! Coming from a guy who has an arm like that, means alot

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds a lit' unusual BLT but then again everyone reacts different to certain steroids .

Have you changed anything in your diet?
    Drinking less water intake?
    Have a few drinks the night before or anything?

Dunno, I would just ride it out and see if it persists. What I do know is you can expect to feel stronger within a few days. At least I know I did.

~US~

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    True US. BLT, you might have just had one of 'those' days. Get them every once in a while but at 50 mg a day you should feel the drug real soon. I look forward to running the same product in a couple months.

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Some anavar company puts some Periactin in it. Periactin is mostly given to babies who can't take weight and give them some appetite. So they put periactin in anavar to suppress the lack of appetite anavar brings...I get very tired the first week I'm on it, then I'm getting use to it...

LG

Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl
    Some anavar company puts some Periactin in it. Periactin is mostly given to babies who can't take weight and give them some appetite. So they put periactin in anavar to suppress the lack of appetite anavar brings...I get very tired the first week I'm on it, then I'm getting use to it...

LG

Very interesting. I took it again this morning, and I didn't get that tired feeling. But, I have NO appetite.

Thanks Little girl!!

BigRed54 is offline New Member
    I know your problem! I'm on my 5wk of 60mg/ed Denkall Var. I also noticed this the 2nd day i was on. And no one could answer why i got so tired. But i finally figured it out. I was taking my doses 20mg plit in to 3 times a day. Well i found out if i split them up in 10mg doses then i never got tired. so then i would play with the doses and i would go back to 20mg dose and BAM i got tired again. And it never failed. So everytime i took 20mg dose i would get really relaxed and tired. But i'm ok if i split my doses up into 10mg doses through out the day. And i'm also on Var only right now.

Thread Information