big_mike is offline Member

TEST enan/Winnie/ EQ cycle...how does this sound?

for my very first cycle i am planning on doing test enan, winnie depot, and eq. considering this is my very first cycle, i weigh 175 and i am 5"6 and 21 years old...how much of each AS will i need to be injecting weekly? any help will be much appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop the winny......... EQ and Winny together will kill your joints..... plus you don't need to run 3 compounds your first cycle.

Here's what I would run:

1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    1 - 15 Nolva 10 mg ED
    Start PCT 3 weeks after last EQ injection:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Inject the EQ/Enan on the same days on Mon and Thur

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would drop the winny......... EQ and Winny together will kill your joints..... plus you don't need to run 3 compounds your first cycle.

Here's what I would run:

1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    1 - 15 Nolva 10 mg ED
    Start PCT 3 weeks after last EQ injection:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Inject the EQ/Enan on the same days on Mon and Thur
    thanks a lot mud man! you saved me some bucks from that winny now i should take 10 mg of nolvadex every day for the first 15 weeks? and pct starts with 300 mg of clomid on the first day of pct? also does that mean i will shoot 250 mg of enan and 200 mg of eq on mondays and thursdays hence splitting them up?

thanks for the advice
    Last edited by big_mike; 11-11-2003 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    thanks a lot mud man! you saved me some bucks from that winny now i should take 10 mg of nolvadex every day for the first 15 weeks? and pct starts with 300 mg of clomid on the first day of pct?

thanks for the advice
    Yes......... use 10mg of nolva through the cycle and then bump it to 20mg durring PCT. Clomid run at 300mg the first day to jump start it. Then follow the way I outlined it for you.

Yes......... use 10mg of nolva through the cycle and then bump it to 20mg durring PCT. Clomid run at 300mg the first day to jump start it. Then follow the way I outlined it for you.

sorry mudman...i just edited my second post..but i wanted to ask you...since you recommended test enan for 500 mg and eq for 400 mg...that means on mondays and thursdays they will be split up on each individual day by 250 mg and 200 mg respectively? also mudman, will the eq in this cycle keep my muscles hard and reduce some of the bloating such that the winnie would have done?
    Last edited by big_mike; 11-11-2003 at 11:33 AM.

sorry mudman...i just edited my second post..but i wanted to ask you...since you recommended test enan for 500 mg and eq for 400 mg...that means on mondays and thursdays they will be split up on each individual day by 250 mg and 200 mg respectively?
    On Monday inject 250mg Enan / 200mg EQ in the same syringe........
    Then on Thursday inject 250mg Enan / 200mg EQ in the same syringe again.

On Monday inject 250mg Enan / 200mg EQ in the same syringe........
    Then on Thursday inject 250mg Enan / 200mg EQ in the same syringe again.

sorry again mudman...what are some of the preferred brands of EQ that are available? I heard of Denkall...and QV but recently talking to a bodybuilder..he said some of the QV shit made him run fevers and stuff. I just want to take the good stuff the first time around.

QV is good.............. Sydgroup also. I have never used Denkall. Check and see what others have to say about it.

QV is good.............. Sydgroup also. I have never used Denkall. Check and see what others have to say about it.
    damn! one more question...you said to inject the test and the eq from the same syringe. So basically do i fill both of the substances in the syringe at the same time...or do i shoot the 250...then dip it in the EQ and shoot from the same needle? or is that un-sanitary?

sorry for the dumbass questions...id rather be an informed dumbass rather than an infected one =\

damn! one more question...you said to inject the test and the eq from the same syringe. So basically do i fill both of the substances in the syringe at the same time...or do i shoot the 250...then dip it in the EQ and shoot from the same needle? or is that un-sanitary?

sorry for the dumbass questions...id rather be an informed dumbass rather than an infected one =\
    Yes fill the syringe with both compounds before injecting. Never use the same pin twice. Doing it this way will cut down on injections so there will be less scar tissue buildup.

Yes fill the syringe with both compounds before injecting. Never use the same pin twice. Doing it this way will cut down on injections so there will be less scar tissue buildup.
    thanks for all the help brother..you have been the most informative and professional. cheers.

ps: if i have any other questions throughout my therapy...do you mind if i pm you?
    thanks in advance.
    mike

Jonah Lomu is offline New Member
    I would drop the winny......... EQ and Winny together will kill your joints.....

Could you tell me why this combination is gonna kill your joints?

(I thought this was a good stack to get hard and good quality gains)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Lomu
    Could you tell me why this combination is gonna kill your joints?

(I thought this was a good stack to get hard and good quality gains)
    EQ will dry you out and Winny does too at a greater degree. Combine both and you will have a lot of joint pain.

big_mike - You can PM me anytime with q's

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Mudman, why are you not a vet. I see you helping more people everyday than most. Great job for bigmike and btw, bigmike make sure you take before and after photos of yourself. You are going to be amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Mudman, why are you not a vet. I see you helping more people everyday than most. Great job for bigmike and btw, bigmike make sure you take before and after photos of yourself. You are going to be amazed.
    Thanks bro................. I still have tons to learn....... plus it's fun to me.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    will do bro, thanks for the encouragement !

Thread Information