Thread: Clomid dose?

BigBoyUpnYa is offline New Member

Clomid dose?

Coming off first cycle of Test Enanthate 400 mg / week, for 10 weeks. No visible sides to speak of, very happy with the results. How soon after my last injection before the clomid needs to be taken, as well as how much? I've read many posts on the topic so I apologize if this question becomes redundant, but my cycle seems much lighter than most because it was my first and I wasn't able to find much that pertained to what I wanted to know. 6'5", 305, 18% BF. Thanks.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Start PCT two weeks after your last injection. I would take Clomid @300/100/50. That is 300mg on the first day, 100md/day for 10 days, and 50mg/day for the next ten days. That should get you up and running again.

There is a lot of info on this if you search.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyUpnYa
    Coming off first cycle of Test Enanthate 400 mg / week, for 10 weeks. No visible sides to speak of, very happy with the results. How soon after my last injection before the clomid needs to be taken, as well as how much? I've read many posts on the topic so I apologize if this question becomes redundant, but my cycle seems much lighter than most because it was my first and I wasn't able to find much that pertained to what I wanted to know. 6'5", 305, 18% BF. Thanks.
    You should have known this before you started your cycle but too late now..

2 weeks after last injection start PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid

Thread Information