shadyconcepts is offline New Member

Unhappy cycle help!! need some babdly!!!

dear members,
    i am halfway done my cycle of sus and deca 400. i recently got inot a fight and a blood vessel was poped in my brain. doc said i cant work out for a month. should i finish my cycle and lift very light weight. or save it anmd wait till the months over and start where i left off, or stop it now and in a month or a lil more time start a new cycle???? i have clomid, either way when should i start taken it?
    thankx,
    shadyconcepts
    ps. any other ideas will help me out as well, i just dont want to lose all the weight i worked hard to put on.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    holy shit man! a popped blood vessel in your brain seems pretty damn serious! id lister to your doc, but thats just me

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadyconcepts
    dear members,
    i am halfway done my cycle of sus and deca 400. i recently got inot a fight and a blood vessel was poped in my brain. doc said i cant work out for a month. should i finish my cycle and lift very light weight. or save it anmd wait till the months over and start where i left off, or stop it now and in a month or a lil more time start a new cycle???? i have clomid, either way when should i start taken it?
    thankx,
    shadyconcepts
    ps. any other ideas will help me out as well, i just dont want to lose all the weight i worked hard to put on.

Hope you are alright. I wouldn't be lifiting. Too much straining or pressure of anykind could cause hemoraging. I'd see if a doc could help you though.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    i'd end my cycle right there just as if i were ending at the end (with clomid, HCG , etc.) and save the rest for another cycle... but thats just me

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    i'd end my cycle right there just as if i were ending at the end (with clomid, HCG, etc.) and save the rest for another cycle... but thats just me
    I agree we are talking about your health here, be safe Bro you can cycle another day.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id stop lifting and definately stop AAS right away.

You do NOT what anything that will raise your BP either during the moment nor at rest. Both will do so.

Thread Information