falconer is offline Junior Member

** Anadrol and Accutrane

Is there a difference between Anadrol and Anapolan50??? And if so which one is better??? What is Accutrane????

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    the difference is where they are made....anadrol is USA - anapolon is UK........im sure other places like turkey or russia make these substances, but you get the point........

accutane is a substance used to control acne.... it is the last thing a person using AAS should try....it is very harsh on the liver and most AAS users already put enough stress on their liver.......

Any thoughts on which one is better and do you like or prefer dbol

they are the same thing.....(anadrol & anapolon)

i like 50mg of dbol over anadrol 50 .......the results are comparable, with dbol having far less adverse side effects....

thanks for the advise

The Iron Game Guest
    Accutane is not so toxic to the liver, this danger is greatly over rated. I have used accutane both on and off cycle and from now on will never do another cycle without it.

hey iron game.......
    i use accutane myself and never had any trouble from it either....everything we take is either hard on the liver or kidneys....that doesnt mean it will damage them, only make them work a little harder.....
    accutane dries you out so bad, i usually lead people toward tetracycline and b5 and if that doesnt work, i say use accutane...

i person can have a bad reaction to a substance and 5000 not have the reaction and someone will label something as bad for you...

o.k. - i may have made accutane sound rougher than it is, but that guys best intrest was all i was thinking of......

testimonial complete (LOL)

systemx is offline New Member
    Originally posted by viperlingerfelt
    hey iron game.......
    i use accutane myself and never had any trouble from it either....everything we take is either hard on the liver or kidneys....that doesnt mean it will damage them, only make them work a little harder.....
    accutane dries you out so bad, i usually lead people toward tetracycline and b5 and if that doesnt work, i say use accutane...

i person can have a bad reaction to a substance and 5000 not have the reaction and someone will label something as bad for you...

o.k. - i may have made accutane sound rougher than it is, but that guys best intrest was all i was thinking of......

testimonial complete (LOL)

Tetracycline and anabolic steroids do not go well together at all. Tetracycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic that has many purposes. It works primarily by inhibiting protein synthesis. Since Tetracycline does exhibit this anti-anabolic effect, it is working in the opposite direction of the anabolic steroids . Anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis and can encourage bacteria growth which often aggravates acne. Tetracycline may inhibit the functions of the anabolic steroids, or the anabolic steroids may inhibit the effects of the Tetracycline. Rather than try to examine which drug would come out on top, it seems the easiest solution is to not use Tetracycline while taking anabolic steroids. Other ways that athletes have been able to control acne that is caused by the use of steroids include: showering more frequently, using prescription soaps, using tanning beds, by using Retin-A and the last course might involve using Accutane, a prescription acne medication.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Use a skin cleanser with salicylic acid in it, this will help get rid of the acne. Vitamin B5 is also good.

joe_capone is offline Member
    accutane roche fucks with your hormones real bad. it stops them. thats how it stops your zits from forming. i once read on the news once that a girl couldnt have kids becuse of accutane. i duno bout guys. i reccomand not to take it while on a cycle.... it can slow down ur gaining process. try taking it after cycle but not more then 3 weeks. period. why worry about acne????? it goes away once u finish your cycle. its not perminent. plus the guy who said it casues more strain on the liver is right. its some strong ass shit!!!

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by systemx

Anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis and can encourage bacteria growth which often aggravates acne.
    I wanna see a study that says anabolic steriods can encourage bacteria growth. The acne commonly associated with steriods is hormonal (I think thats a word) acne caused by fluctuations in test/estrogen/whatever levels.

I could not agree more with you on taking antibiotics on cycle. They have been proven to reduce protein sythesis which all together scares me.

sober is offline New Member
    Originally posted by joe_capone
    accutane roche fucks with your hormones real bad. it stops them. thats how it stops your zits from forming
    what it does in a nutshell..... is stop the oil glands under the skin from producing oil, hence the dry skin side effect. ive never heard of it messing with hormones n shit, id like to see a study of it if this is infact the case.

sober

systemx is offline New Member
    Accutane is in fact extremely bad for you but it has nothing to do with your hormones. Sober is right about the oil thing that is exactly what it does, and the other upside to it is if you get a prescription legally from a dermatologist - most of them require a monthly examination of your liver (values, chemical levels, etc) so if something goes wrong with your liver in a cycle you will get accutane and the ease of mind that your liver is running properly because of this legal requirement. Not only that but theoretically accutane after a 6 month treatment @ 80 ml/day will permanently disable your oil glands from producing oil, thus permanently clear skin even while cycling. This is true because I have many freinds who took accutane both oral and injectable and they still have the pop marks but haven't seen a pimple since. What concerns me the most is the fact that one of the body's primary methods of eliminating bacteria and toxins from the body is through your skins pores, and if they are not being fed by the oil glands what happens to the stuff you don't want in your body. Does it just stay there until alternative methods are found by the body???

P.S. The post I made earlier about the increased bacteria growth was just what I've herd. I myself wouldn't mind some hard copy evidence of this.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Accutane does not stop you from making gains. It stops the production of the sebaceous gland which produces oil. Pregnant women should not take accutane due to birth decects in unborn children. I am running accutane right now while on and I have not had any problems.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by joe_capone
    accutane roche fucks with your hormones real bad. it stops them. thats how it stops your zits from forming. i once read on the news once that a girl couldnt have kids becuse of accutane. i duno bout guys. i reccomand not to take it while on a cycle.... it can slow down ur gaining process. try taking it after cycle but not more then 3 weeks. period. why worry about acne????? it goes away once u finish your cycle. its not perminent. plus the guy who said it casues more strain on the liver is right. its some strong ass shit!!!
    It does not "fuck with your hormones" at all. Actually it simpley reduces the size of your sebacious glands and reduces the amount of seabum they create.. 3 WEEKS.. you gotta be nuts, I have done 2 courses of Accutane and medical reccommendation is 5 months... Also I gained 10 lbs. of muscle while on Accutane so a lot of this talk abut slowing gains is simply myth. Please research drugs or know about them if you want to post about them.. It really gets on my nerves when people hand out cloudy BS info to people who are looking for a reliable source of info.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Eddyflash

3 WEEKS.. you gotta be nuts, I have done 2 courses of Accutane and medical reccommendation is 5 months... Please research drugs or know about them if you want to post about them.. It really gets on my nerves when people hand out cloudy BS info to people who are looking for a reliable source of info.
    COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.

PLEASE STOP MAKING STATEMENTS AND ANSWERING PEOPLES QUESTIONS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but jesus, some of the answers I've been seeing lately are just rediculous, and could be completely disproven with the use of a search button and five minutes of your time.

OK, I'm done.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    There are a lot of sides to using accutane I would advise you read up and do your research and then decide

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Eddyflash

It does not "fuck with your hormones" at all. Actually it simpley reduces the size of your sebacious glands and reduces the amount of seabum they create.. 3 WEEKS.. you gotta be nuts, I have done 2 courses of Accutane and medical reccommendation is 5 months... Also I gained 10 lbs. of muscle while on Accutane so a lot of this talk abut slowing gains is simply myth. Please research drugs or know about them if you want to post about them.. It really gets on my nerves when people hand out cloudy BS info to people who are looking for a reliable source of info.
    I couldn't agree more.......

Thread Information