drummer is offline Junior Member

Sust 250 cycle !!!

Hey bros,

Did anyone run sust250 byitself ?
    I'm doing it right now... 500mg/week...on week 6.

Just want to know if most of the results will be coming in 1/2 half of this cycle ? I plan of running it for 11 weeks.

Thanks

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Hey bros,

Just want to know if most of the results will be coming in 1/2 half of this cycle ? I plan of running it for 11 weeks.

Thanks

I've been thinkin' about running a sust 250 cycle for about 10 weeks or so. What have your results been so far? What's your stats (height and weight)? Are you pleased with the strength gains so far?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Its good, you should start seeing something around week 3-4. Increased pumps, higher bp, get puffy around neck and face, weight gain and strength increase. If your at week 6 - well what brand test are you using?

I'm at week 6. I have noticed changes...strength, feel pumped all the time, and getting bit puffy.
    I'm using sust250...it's made in Egypt.
    I guess most of my gains will start happening in 1/2 half of this cycle.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    yeah u will begin to fell its effects now and probably up to a week or more after your last injection......have you got any anti-e's ready??? clomid and nolva??

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    It can take awhile for the gains to come. Mine were gradual the whole way through, i never had a huge burst in strength and weight. I've kept about 15lbs of lean mass from a 10wk cycle. Your second time around i would go with some enathate or cypionate , and stack with some d-bol. Results are dependent on you really. If you want you can post your diet and training split and maybe some bros on here could help you improve.

Yea, what I have seen with my friends and myself is most of the results occured weeks 6-9 of a 10 wk cycle. Sus works best when taken EOD because of the different esters but in the next few weeks you will be surpised how the gains will just appear from nowhere.

Good luck man!

Hey bros ...thanks for the all the advices.

I was bit sceptic if sust250 by itself will work. I'm looking to add size, and so far I have noticed gradual gains. I still have another 5 weeks to go.
    In my workout routine should I stick with lower reps ?
    What does EOD means ?

Every other day = EOD

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If your injecting once a week that could be one problem, twice a week is better and eod is ideal. If you inject once a week expect gains to start at weeks 5-6 if you inject twice a week expect gains in 4-5 weeks and if you inject eod expect gains in 3-4 weeks. Just things i've noticed from sust. A lot of people use it around me

My first 4 weeks I did only 250 mg/week,
    Now last 2 weeks I increased it to 500 mg/week (Wednesday and Sunday).
    Basically , being on week 6....I should start noticing more gains in near future.
    Gotta tell you...I feel huge and pumped all the times.
    Planning to go for 11 weeks.

You will need at least 500mgs a week. Don't taper the dosages, just run it at 500 the entire cycle. You will start to see the differnce from 250 a week. Are your "boys" still sagging?

2 months ago, I was talkin' to a friend of mine, and I was (kinda half joking) sayin', "Yeah, next time I run Sust/Omna, to get the most out of it without wasting the Prop, I'm going to run it ETD, with another Prop shot in between each Sust/Omna shot." Now I was actually j/k, but he actually has been doin' it, and I've been wondering why he's been gettin' these better than normal gains from just Sust, til he busted out with some Prop to do. I said, "I thought you were doin' Sust?" And he says, "you told me to do Prop in between the Sust shots!"....LOL, I started LMAO, but I didn't laugh too long cuz he's lookin' frickin' great (he's also runnin' Deca , but still.)
    Just thought I'd let you in on that funny little experience there!
    Hey, results are more important than scientific views if it's workin'!!
    I can't say I'm ever gonna do it, but there's no question it's doin' him right............

No, don't plan to taper it. Will keep running 500 mg till the end of my cycle. I wanna get big, see some serious gains.
    But I feel on the edge all the time, agressive and horny.

That ansy feeling is common, the aggression is all in your mind bro. The irratible feeling you have just makes things get on your nerves easier. Don't stress and just take a deep breath when you start to get pissed - think of the big picture.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Hey bros,

Thanks
    Getting close to finishing my 10 week cycle of Sust 500mg/w. I started to notice gains by week 3, by week 5 i had put on a solid 10lbs. I dont have any noticable water retention, currently on week 8. Only sides are some minor acne on shoulders and back, (other that the usual pain in the inj site a few days later). This is my first cycle too, and i have been pretty strict with my diet and drinking habits.

I started out at 185, and currently im at 198. My goal was 200, it looks like i should make it. FYI, im using organon redijets.

Hey Detroid,

Good gains bro....I'm aiming for 10 lbs gains. My mistake was starting with 250 mg/week for first 4 weeks. I hope to catch up in remaining weeks of my cycle.
    It looks like you'll hit your goal !!!
    I gotta keep up with my routine and diet.

detroit is offline Banned
    I think for my next cycle im going to use Test En, or Cyp. because the muscle that i inject are out of commision for like 3 days and i have to work my routine around that. And doing a Mon, and Thrus shot i have to plan ahead. Im hoping that the other esters are less painful. What brand gear u using? How's the pain?

I inject it in my shoulder..and yes it's bit painfull for few days. But I got used to it.
    The sust that I have is by Organon...(Made in Egypt)

Thread Information