Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    noobie is offline Junior Member

I think I got it now... Please help bros

OK, so I decided to listen to you bros and add test to my cycle... I will have Sustanon , EQ and some fina. I am not sure how to stack these together. I know fina is best taken ED, and EQ 400 mg/week. Guy at the gym said to start off with Sust then after 4 weeks into it add the EQ and fina.

For anti-e... do I need both liquidex and novaldex?

What you bros think?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick stats: First cycle; 6'1 186 lbs, 28.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't listen to that guy at the gym.

Weeks 1 - 12 SUS 500mg EOD
    Weeks 1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    Weeks 5 - 12 Fina 75mg ED or 8 - 15 Fina 75mg ED
    Weeks 1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after last SUS shot

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 15 - 30 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Runing Fina weeks 5 - 12 will help with recovery but you can run the fina up to PCT.

In the rare case of progestrogen related gyno from the fina you will need an anti-prolactin like bromo or pergolide on hand.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    How long are you running it?

That looks good I didnt know Sust needed to taken EOD... Always learning!

I am planning on running it for 12 weeks... Any objections/suggestions?

MudMan's is perfect, really good cycle.

So MudMan, I read somewhere that fina should not be taken for longer than 8 weeks... When you say I could run it until PCT that means I would run until week 15, right? So I would not start fina until week 8 and stop 3 days before PCT?

MudMan is that sus to be injected eod? Thats 1500mgs a week, must be a typo.

Inject the sus twice a week, say mon and thurs. at 250mgs per inj.

Ok twice a week sounds cool, thanks bro

Never mind, trying to do 3 things at once, yeh at 750mgs per week you would inject 3x a week at 250mgs an inj. Sorry, need to put the phone down and THINK.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I think hes talking about 500 - 750 mg total, but inject EOD.

So MudMan can you pls clarify what you meant?

Ok here it goes..............

If this was my cycle I would run no less than 750mg total a week split over EOD injections anything less I think is a waste........

To keep blood levels constant SUS needs to be injected EOD so the 500mg I posted isn't a typ-o..... You would take the 500mg and split it among the injections

Ok I got inject it EOD but the total mg injected should be 500... Thanks bro

Sorry guys, trying to talk to a client and read the board, I apparently can't do both, please forgive ) ;

Quote Originally Posted by noobie
    Ok I got inject it EOD but the total mg injected should be 500... Thanks bro
    Bro that's up to you............... everytime I suggest the 750mg I hear a lot of sh*t.............. Like I said if this was my cycle I would run at least 750mg....... but I also would never recommend SUS to a first time cycle user.... JMO

why wouldn't you recommend it for a first timer? sides?

why wouldn't you recommend it for a first timer? sides?
    Because of the EOD injection, the amount I think is needed to run. It's test so the sides will be pretty much the same as the other types of tests.

Yeah... I don't mind the pin though, so if that's it I think I should be ok... What else can I expect? Does it retain water or make you bloated?

Yeah... I don't mind the pin though, so if that's it I think I should be ok... What else can I expect? Does it retain water or make you bloated?
    If you watch your diet (sodium) and use anti-e's (nolva) you shouldn't bloat much. SUS tends to make people bloat less than CYP or ENAN. If you find you are bloating too much run liquidex at .25 ed

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Noobie, looks like Mud has you covered. If you get the chance go over to Basskillers site and check out his take on Sust. He has a layout where you inject everyday (a way to keep levels constant). When researching for my first cycle I was leaning towards doing it the way he layed it out but I didn't think I was up for injects every day. I might try it another time though just to see what happens.

Mud, can't Sust sting a bit? I thought some of the bro's mentioned that from the research I did or was that another AAS?

For a first cycle a single ester test will yield awsome results, sus will cause bloat and you will get good results but I would save it for a second or third cycle. I do encourage high test dosages due to the fact if you are going to subject your body to possible sides you may as well get the best gains possible, but thats me and most of my gear is from Mexico so its underdosed. You are running three compounds which most will say is a bit much but also remember your best cycle will be your first. Exposing your receptors to sus may not make them as responsive the second or third time thats why most will suggest a single ester test. Diet and traing need to be in check needless to say otherwise multi esters or single you will get poor results. Again sorry MudMan for the screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Mud, can't Sust sting a bit? I thought some of the bro's mentioned that from the research I did or was that another AAS?
    Jugg - Yes it can but not always.

DADDYDBOL - No problem at all bro

noobie - I didn't know this was your first...... I would drop the fina and just go with the sus and EQ............... You will see great gains from those two alone..... Save the fina for another cycle. I should have asked how many cycles you ran.............. I'm at work too........... see we all make mistakes

Thanks bros you guys are great

I can save the fina to another cycle then... Should I have liquidex on hand or nolva will do it

I can save the fina to another cycle then... Should I have liquidex on hand or nolva will do it
    Since this is your first I would use the fina in your second or third cycle.

If you see the nolva, watching your sodium, and taking in enough water a day (1.5 to 2 gal) doesn't keep the bloat down then run liquidex with the nolva at .25 ED

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    inject sust every 3 days...more consistant blood levels then shooting twice a week.....

That's a lot of info bros, I will have to write it all down LOL The liquid variations of anti-e are just as effective right???

That's a lot of info bros, I will have to write it all down LOL The liquid variations of anti-e are just as effective right???
    Yes they are the same

I am confused with the anti-es... I read on another post that novaldex should only be taken if gyno shows up... Mudman I noticed that you suggested 10mg a day... Is that a preventive measure? What if even under that dose gyno decides to show up? Should I increase the dose until it clears out? What should I do? I think that's my last question, bros, sorry

I am confused with the anti-es... I read on another post that novaldex should only be taken if gyno shows up... Mudman I noticed that you suggested 10mg a day... Is that a preventive measure? What if even under that dose gyno decides to show up? Should I increase the dose until it clears out? What should I do? I think that's my last question, bros, sorry
    I always run Nolva in my cycles and in PCT............ There are more benifits from nolva then just stopping estrogen related symptoms........ one is it helps your lipid profile......... 10mg on the amout of test you will be running is enough.... if it was higher or you know your prone to gyno then you would run 20mg.............. but if I knew I was prone to gyno I would also be running l-dex or femera in the cycle.

If you see signs of gyno up the nolva to 40mg ED until the symptoms go away and then back off and run 20mg throughout. Now if you see that 40mg isn't helping up it another 20mg and run that until symptoms go away and then back off to 20mg.

That makes perfect sense... Can I add ldex too just to be safe or that;s just too much??

That makes perfect sense... Can I add ldex too just to be safe or that;s just too much??
    Yes you can

Newbee is offline Junior Member
    mudman, Do you recomend 10mg of nolv/d over .25mg of liquidex to keep water retention down

Newbee is offline Junior Member
    How much will l-dex and nolv hinder gains

Does anyone else get hard as a rock when running nolva at 10 or 20mgs a day thru a cycle? I do and love it. My pumps are just incredible when I run a little to prevent gyno.

Bros... Will nolva or ldex hinder gains?

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    I have been looking for a definite answer for that question as well... Anybody knows?

I don't think they do but I have no proof so can't say for sure. Used test turns to estrogen and they are estrogen blockers so I doubt they will at 10mgs a day.

Butcher - you out there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information