Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member

first week report

It has been one week since the beginning of my first cycle. Last Wednesday, I took 500mg of Test Eth. Yesterday, I took 250mg of Eth and will do another 250mg shot on Friday (and will continue that pattern for the rest of the cycle).

Stuff I've noticed:

- I've gained about seven pounds this week, about one pound per day.

- I feel good, confidence is good (seems higher than usual)

- I seem to get tired quicker in the gym. Haven't really seen any increases in strength

- Lifting feels soooo good. The pumps in the arms and shoulders are amazing.

- When I do straight-leg deadlifts, my lower back seems to hurt even at light weight. I've heard something about people complaining about 'lower back pumps', maybe that's it.

- Libido seems about the same, pretty high.

- Small increase of back acne

I told my girlfriend about my usage this last Sunday. She didn't take it that well, and made me promise this would be my last cycle. Originally, I had planned on taking 10 weeks of 500mg/weekly Test Eth. Since I'm trying to only do one cycle, I think I might do one that's longer and incorporate some cutters at the end... suggestions?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say do the test 1-11 with EQ at 1-10, with winny week 8-13, but you already started the test....i would just stick with that, you can add the winny at the end to solidify gains, but i think test only would be good.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    i would say do the test 1-11 with EQ at 1-10, with winny week 8-13, but you already started the test....i would just stick with that, you can add the winny at the end to solidify gains, but i think test only would be good.
    yeah ok !thats what isaid years ago just one !LOL ,ok sorry baco to the problem on hand ,u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna do a cutting or a bulking both at the same time will not work.when u do try to switch to cutting and lower cals do cardio ,and so on ur will every single gain u got ,after cycle ui nned to keep cals up up pretien ,and carbs lower intesnsity as ur mor catabolin now then beofre leving u very valnerbale in loosing gains ,so makes up ur mind on this since it will be ur "ONLY "cycle .

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I agree...bulk or cut...i would bulk in th winter..then run a cutter for summer...or even run some clen pct and youll be "cutting" somewhat

yes i dont think you should have seen any gains from the AS so far...probly weight gain off of your diet

I think different people respond to it differently.

Being that I am a first time user and I injected 500mgs at once, it's probably not that unseemly that I'm seeing some results during the first week.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Could be water too, I am on my 5 wk of 500mg test enan and had similar effects. One thing I do notice is my lower back is sore. Not a pump though just overdoing the deadlifts and squats. Keep up the good work.

arrruken is offline New Member
    Yeah im on week 5 of 500mg/week test enth. I think its all in your head man. Whatever you think about AS being different for everyone, test enth. doesnt work that fast. Look up cycles of anyone who has taken it on this site. The first thing I noticed was about a week in a got sick off the stuff. I gained a few pounds early on from the diet, and just recently started gaining any size. Overall Ive gained about 15 pounds, probably only 5 or so is muscle. And Im a first time user also. Just wait a little when nothing else happens for a while, youll start questioning yourself, then slowly around week 4 or so you notice you look different and people start noticing, although it doesnt look unnatural just yet. You should probably stop weighing yourself daily, your gonna get depressed when you lose weight you gained from a change in diet.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsheep

Being that I am a first time user and I injected 500mgs at once, it's probably not that unseemly that I'm seeing some results during the first week.
    Not after one week on a long acting ester like enan................. blood levels still have to build and that will take a few weeks.............. If it was test suspenssion then I would say yes

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    It has been one week since the beginning of my first cycle. Last Wednesday, I took 500mg of Test Eth. Yesterday, I took 250mg of Eth and will do another 250mg shot on Friday (and will continue that pattern for the rest of the cycle).

Stuff I've noticed:

- I've gained about seven pounds this week, about one pound per day.

- I feel good, confidence is good (seems higher than usual)

- I seem to get tired quicker in the gym. Haven't really seen any increases in strength

- Lifting feels soooo good. The pumps in the arms and shoulders are amazing.

- When I do straight-leg deadlifts, my lower back seems to hurt even at light weight. I've heard something about people complaining about 'lower back pumps', maybe that's it.

- Libido seems about the same, pretty high.

- Small increase of back acne

I told my girlfriend about my usage this last Sunday. She didn't take it that well, and made me promise this would be my last cycle. Originally, I had planned on taking 10 weeks of 500mg/weekly Test Eth. Since I'm trying to only do one cycle, I think I might do one that's longer and incorporate some cutters at the end... suggestions?
    I saw pretty good gains but I was also on a hard cutting cycle of weight loss and as soon as I took the first shot, I 360'd on my diet. Stopped avoiding sugars and carbs, increased calaries from 2400/day to 4500+ day. I think part was gain back you would expect from ending a cutting cycle diet and possible a little enhanced by test enanthate . The medical books say ALL test cyps and enanthate begin releasing testosterone 10 hours after injection and release 60% in first 7 days....

Never know, if you end up looking really good out of this cycle, she might take a liking to it.. I know I had fast results right away, 15 lbs in the first 15 days and that sold me wife.... even this week with my swollen foot, she still tells me, its OK because you are just looking so good. Actually earned her respect because of some of the bad injection shit and pain I had to endure to get the muscles and weight... otherwise I also look as if I took 5 to 8 years off... much younger looking and its got my wife's approval.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-13-2003 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I saw pretty good gains but I was also on a hard cutting cycle of weight loss and as soon as I took the first shot, I 360'd on my diet. Stopped avoiding sugars and carbs, increased calaries from 2400/day to 4500+ day. I think part was gain back you would expect from ending a cutting cycle diet and possible a little enhanced by test enanthate . The medical books say ALL test cyps and enanthate begin releasing testosterone 10 hours after injection and release 60% in first 7 days....

Never know, if you end up looking really good out of this cycle, she might take a liking to it.. I know I had fast results right away, 15 lbs in the first 15 days and that sold me wife.... even this week with my swollen foot, she still tells me, its OK because you are just looking so good. Actually earned her respect because of some of the bad injection shit and pain I had to endure to get the muscles and weight... otherwise I also look as if I took 5 to 8 years off... much younger looking and its got my wife's approval.
    I can always hope she'll approve later on!

(she says she likes me fine the way I am and that she wasn't attracted to huge bulky guys. I assured her that I wasn't going to look like Jay Cutler or anyone.. I think those pros hurt bodybuilding's image, personally.)

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

I know this is going to sound like bullshit but I have noticed that most people are seeing quicker gains when using research tech. I saw sizeable gains after only 2 weeks.

toolman is offline Banned

First, your gains and sensation are placebo effect, but enjoy it anyway.

Stick with your original plan and go 10 weeks. If this is your forst cycle, you do not want to go much longer. Don't let your girlfriend change your goals. Remember, girlfriedns are temporary. You don't have to really listen until you have a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    First, your gains and sensation are placebo effect, but enjoy it anyway.

Stick with your original plan and go 10 weeks. If this is your forst cycle, you do not want to go much longer. Don't let your girlfriend change your goals. Remember, girlfriedns are temporary. You don't have to really listen until you have a wife.
    Probably will be engaged before the end of the year...

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I know this is going to sound like bullshit but I have noticed that most people are seeing quicker gains when using research tech. I saw sizeable gains after only 2 weeks.
    (Research Tech is the one I am using on this cycle)

I weigh myself each day right after I wake up and after I use the bathroom. Gained about 1.5 pounds since yesterday, (about 9 total since last Wednesday).

A lot of it is water weight, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Not after one week on a long acting ester like enan................. blood levels still have to build and that will take a few weeks.............. If it was test suspenssion then I would say yes
    Do you have any evidence for that statement?

Do you have any evidence for that statement?
    Ummmmmmm yes............. look at the drug profiles bro........... I've been around bro I have my own evidence.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Ummmmmmm yes............. look at the drug profiles bro........... I've been around bro I have my own evidence.
    the ester sais it all!

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    the ester sais it all!
    Thanks big N

I think rainbowsheep has something to prove with me..... he's been busting my stones in another thread

You said that blood levels need to get to a certain point in order to feel the androgenic effects, and that it's impossible that the levels would be high enough after one week.

1) Is that the same for everyone? Could people respond differently? Would it depend on the specific brand/manufacturer of the testosterone ?

2) Is there a mininum level of testosterone in the blood that needs to be achieved in order to see any results? What is that level? Is it the same for everyone?

On a side note, it seems that people around here generally accept what other people say without any thought (in other words, groupthink). I rarely see any mention to medical studies that show (or don't show) a certain point. For example, Mudman told me to read the drug profiles (and then assured me that he knew what he was talking about) and that would apparently answer my questions, which it unforunately didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    the ester sais it all!
    The ester says it all? What does it say, exactly?

On a side note, I've just gotten three brand new zits right above my ass. I haven't had this much acne since I was 13.

I never knew that if I merely thought that if a drug was working that I'd start to sprout a bunch of new acne on my ass.

you're a retard.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, no flame, but do some research. Cyp or Enan, takes around 4 weeks to kick in. Its a known fact. Mud is one of the most knowledgable guys on the board. He's not making this up!!!!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Arrruken,

Be easy breezy. No need for name calling.

Rainbow,

Just keep pushing in the gym. Regardless of whether or not you think the test is kicking in. Honestly, it doesn’t matter when you “think” it’s kicked in. You still need to push yourself. Word?

I am currently ending week 5 with today’s workout. I push and push, and don’t believe that the test has fully kicked in. I say fuck it, I’m pushing myself anyway, the test can catch up. It’s attitude. All about the attitude.

Also, speaking of attitude. I was there when you posted your thread on critiquing your cycle. We are here to help, MudMan is here to help. You can question us, but try not to piss anyone off.

Good luck. There is a forum called “Members Cycle Results.” You can post your results there. There are others who have, and are posting their results (me and Groverman) with test enanthate cycles.

Doc

Doc, you saw how many people told him how the damn shit works, and he doesnt understand. And me, you, groverman, others are all on the same cycle and we all have similar results. I just started noticing results big time this week, gained like 5 pounds this week. He is just determined that no one else knows what they are talkin about. Shit, everyone knows mudman knows what hes talking about.
    I apologize for the name calling, but he needs to not ask questions if hes only listening to himself anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by arrruken
    Doc, you saw how many people told him how the damn shit works, and he doesnt understand. And me, you, groverman, others are all on the same cycle and we all have similar results. I just started noticing results big time this week, gained like 5 pounds this week. He is just determined that no one else knows what they are talkin about. Shit, everyone knows mudman knows what hes talking about.
    I apologize for the name calling, but he needs to not ask questions if hes only listening to himself anyway.
    It's not that I'm not listening to anyone. I just asked some questions about at what level testosterone had to be in order to start seeing effects, and why I'm 11 pounds heavier in 13 days.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It's not that I'm not listening to anyone. I just asked some questions about at what level testosterone had to be in order to start seeing effects, and why I'm 11 pounds heavier in 13 days.
    There's no way enth's ester was broken down and your blood levels are stable within a week, absolutely no way. Everyone may be different, but your body chemestry can't be so f'in different that it can metabolise testosterone 3 times faster than everyone else. 11 lbs are probably from a mix of natural gains (because obviously your natural test is not fully shut down yet, being 13 days in), water weight, and increase in BF due to a diet (can't say because I don't know your diet).

It's all good though, that kind of water gain is normal on Test E. Let the mirror tell you what is up, not the scales.

Whoops, not 13 days. 10 days. I can't do math today.

my rommie tried to say the same shit the other day....

"hey man, i weighed today and im up 5 puonds already!!!"....he said that 3 days after his shot...you body can hold somewhere between 8-12 pounds of water naturally...the weight gain is probly due to #1) water being held from a higher amount of sodium intake, or food intake, #2) your weighing before shits, pisses, and after meals...the best time to weigh is in the morning after a shit and piss and no food in you...that will tell you what you truley weigh....do that then come back and tell us how much youve gained...

keep your head up, but it sounds like you need to study your diet a little more....just my guess...
    Last edited by ColdStone; 11-15-2003 at 03:30 PM.

Arrruken,

Why haven’t you posted in the Members Cycle Forum?

Rainbow,

Do a quick self check. Have you been eating more? Have you been psyching your workouts up more? Have you been lifting harder? Have you been weighing yourself at the right times? Are you positive of your weight before your cycle?

A lot of things can contribute to rapid weight gain. Your mind can think, as you obviously believe, that you have ROID strength in you. Your mind is the most powerful thing. Attitude, like I said plays a major role. You could have put on that weight naturally with added food intake and increased workout intensity. Also, water retention can play a role. However I doubt you’d get much water retention in one week.

Good luck with your cycle. I don’t see arguing this anymore. You should just start posting your results on the forum. At least for your benefit.

Doc

Oh, and another thing Rainbow,

Research what Esters are. If you haven’t already it would behoove you. You’ll have a better grasp of what we are talking about. Once you understand esters, a whole achieve an entirely different grasp of testosterone . Word.

Doc

I've started posting on the members results cycle.

Yes, I've been eating more.

I've always weighed myself in the morning after using the bathroom and before eating, I thought I posted that already. I'm aware of the relationship between increased carbs and water retention... when I do a CKD, my weight can change about eight pounds during the carbup.

My workout routine and the amount of weight hasn't changed.

To clarify, the amount of weight that I use while lifting hasn't changed.

Yes, I've been eating more.

It's good your eatting more................ just pay attention to what your eatting and when........ timining is very important in diet.

Give it time and the weights being used will go up............. trust me

Could you elaborate on the timing issues regarding diets, or at least point me to somewhere that does?

I will point you to a example.......... and I will give you one as well............... when insulin levels are spiked you never want to take in fats................ best time for spiked insulin levels are post work out meal, and post post work out meal............ in those meals you want to take in only high protein and simple carbs............ the fats in that situation are useleass and well be stored.

Here's a example of diets in a thread........... you have seen it

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=71311

I thought the reason for not taking in fats during the post-workout meal that it would slow absorbtion of the sugars and protein and hinder the "shuttling" of the nutrients to the muscles.

Fats don't need insulin to be stored, you know (thanks to good old ASP)... and only miniscule amounts of insulin are needed to activate lipogenesis.

Other than the post-workout period, what other timing issues exist?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    I read on another thread you wrote that you train everyday 20mins. a session. Is this true? do you still train for that short period of time while you are on AS? If it is.. dont expect much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information