Thread: Help with PCT

Rivaled is offline Banned

Help with PCT

doing a 10 week cycle of Sus 250... I have HCG and was wondering if that will keep my gains just taking HCG alone and if so when should i take it.. middle of my cycle or 18 days after my last injection...

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaled
    doing a 10 week cycle of Sus 250... I have HCG and was wondering if that will keep my gains just taking HCG alone and if so when should i take it.. middle of my cycle or 18 days after my last injection...
    No for the cycle you are doing HCG really won't be necessary and just taking HCG alone again will be a mistake. You will need Nolvadex and an AI, and clomid also but some people do not like the sides and do well without it still with the nolvadex.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    No for the cycle you are doing HCG really won't be necessary and just taking HCG alone again will be a mistake. You will need Nolvadex and an AI, and clomid also but some people do not like the sides and do well without it still with the nolvadex.
    so ur tellin me to drop the HCG ? and get nolvadex right? if i do that will the nolvadex keep my gains

so ur tellin me to drop the HCG? and get nolvadex right? if i do that will the nolvadex keep my gains
    That is up to you, in my opinion you don't need it but if you want to do it all that is not a bad choice either but low doses is all you need and take it with an AI like Aromasin to keep the estrogen related sides to a minumum.

But if I were you with your cycle just take nolvadex during cycle and a very low dose (.25) of letro. and for pct nolvadex and the clomid is again up to you.

And yes you will be able to keep more gains like this then with just using HCG alone, definitely.

That is up to you, in my opinion you don't need it but if you want to do it all that is not a bad choice either but low doses is all you need and take it with an AI like Aromasin to keep the estrogen related sides to a minumum.

But if I were you with your cycle just take nolvadex during cycle and a very low dose (.25) of letro. and for pct nolvadex and the clomid is again up to you.

And yes you will be able to keep more gains like this then with just using HCG alone, definitely.
    i appreciate it man but 1 more questrion, y take Nolvadex when i can just use that for PCT at the end of my cycle, a couple of ppl told me all i need is 1 thing and i can keep my gains cause my cycle aint that big but the more help would be useful

i appreciate it man but 1 more questrion, y take Nolvadex when i can just use that for PCT at the end of my cycle, a couple of ppl told me all i need is 1 thing and i can keep my gains cause my cycle aint that big but the more help would be useful
    Again, it matters how your body reacts but mainly for the estrogen related sides like gyno and keeping the bloat down.

Better to be safe , than sorry, know what I mean.

Better to be safe , than sorry, know what I mean.
    ya man most def, thanks for the advice

Any other feedback some others can give as well?

Thread Information