brandon707 is offline Junior Member

Should I Drop th Dbol????

ok i finally have my cycle all laid out, its a dbol and test stack. but now im thinking of taking away the dbol and doing a test only cycle. what do you guys think? will i still make quality gains without the dbol, or should i just keep the dbol in? my main reason for wanting to drop the dbol is because of RON's awesome post and when i was a kid i had to take accutane and i am afraid of getting acne again(willing to take the risk though). tell me what you guys think.

thanks

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Dianabol shouldn't cause acne, that is caused by your unlevel hormones. The only advantage to using the dbol is that you will get quick, noticable gains. It will "jumpstart" your cycle. I love dbol but you will have good results with just test. Stats - dosages - all the good stuff....

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Its also an androgen that works very well with test. You should only be on it for no longer than a month due to liver problems.

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Its also an androgen that works very well with test. You should only be on it for no longer than a month due to liver problems.
    ya i planned to be on for no more than 4 weeks and i also planned on taking milk thistle with it. thanks for your help.

brandon

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    If it's your 1st cycle go "test only" there's really no need for you to jump start. Save the d-bol.

xxxl83

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    If it's your 1st cycle go "test only" there's really no need for you to jump start. Save the d-bol.

xxxl83
    thats what i was thinking about doing. so if i do the test only i wont be missing out on extra mass will I? after all more is not better

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You won't lose out on any mass,go with the test and see how your body reacts

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You won't lose out on any mass,go with the test and see how your body reacts
    rodger that! thanks for your help

Thread Information