Thread: HRT symptom???

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

HRT symptom???

People have been telling me that if you need HRT the symptoms are, depression, lack of sex drive etc.

Also is one of the symptoms losing your size even though you are doing to bulking diet that got you the muscles in the first place?( due to there being no test in your system to keep your muscles)

Cheers
    Dave

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well before I started my 1st cycle I saw a urologist after I had a full physical and bloodwork. I was referred to him because of low test levels. My levels were a little below normal levels. He wrote me a script for andro gel 5g. Before I did have a lower sex drive and was slightly depressed sometimes. After I started on the gel a few people said I was in a better mood and the boners increased for sure. About the mass I don't know.

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    But if you werent using AS would you be ok or would you have to go back on the Androgel to get normal test levels?

Dave

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    But if you werent using AS would you be ok or would you have to go back on the Androgel to get normal test levels?

Dave
    It is my understanding that if your system does not produce enough testosterone , then you need HRT. HRT is not going to make your system produce testosterone - actually the opposite.

Thread Information