monkeyjuice is offline Member

what to do after cycle is complete???

I have posted a couple threads about my cycle. I now have that part ready to go. The cutting part is still up in the air, I am not sure what I am goign to do, and I am not going to start my cycle untill i have everything planned out to perfection. This way going into this, i know exactly what I am giong to do all the way through it.

So here is my cycle:

weeks 1-4 25mg ed Dbol
    weeks 1-10 500mg Test
    weeks 1-10 400mg Deca
    weeks 8-12 50mg ed Winny Tabs
    weeks 13-17 Day 1 300mg Clomid
    ..................Days 2-14 100mg Clomid
    ..................Days 15-30 50mg Clomid
    weeks 13-17 20mg ed Nolvadex

i am around 10% body fat, 22 years old, 178 lbs now, 6'1"

QUESTION:

After completing my PCT, I want to go on a cutting diet w/ cardio. I am trying to get down to 7% body fat or less. I was looking into the Atkins diet, but I am still shaky about it after reading some people posts about the diet. The thing is, I don't want to lose a suficient amout of muscle during the dieting process.

Does anyone think Atkins is the way to go for cutting?

or will i lose too much muscle during the process?
    Last edited by monkeyjuice; 11-14-2003 at 12:14 AM.

somedude247 is offline Member
    During any diet stage - u will lose muscle mass...some more then others....the drug and good eating diet is the way to go if looking to maintain most of your mass...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if i were u i would go right to cutting and decrease ur cals slowly.

use test prop at around 75 - 100 mg/ed of test prop. clen /tren /winny.. u need to do some research, we cant just hand down a cutting cycle, its too difficult. get a small cycle together and i think the bros here will be more helpful then starting from nothing !

i reccomend

prop/clen/t3.

this is a classic cutter and is still the best imho ! but nontheless u need to do research and see what fits ur goals !

=)

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I would just follow your cycle with clen & ECA during PCT and beyond for 6 weeks. If you are already at 7%, that should do the trick easily. You won't need to do an Atkins, but a high protein diet (50-60% of total calories) should put your metabolism in the right place. And of course, you need to do cardio 3-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice

QUESTION:

After completing my PCT, I want to go on a cutting diet w/ cardio. I am trying to get down to 7% body fat or less. I was looking into the Atkins diet, but I am still shaky about it after reading some people posts about the diet. The thing is, I don't want to lose a suficient amout of muscle during the dieting process.

Does anyone think Atkins is the way to go for cutting?

or will i lose too much muscle during the process?
    I would not do Atkins. It's not necessary to drop all carbs from the diet, you'd probably lose muscle due to not being able to workout effectively.

I'd go on a CKD (cylical keto diet), where you go fairly low carb (50-100) for 5 days or so, and then two days of increased carbs. This has worked very well for me in the past.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would increase my cals by at least 500 during PCT and continue that for 6wks.

Unless you dont mind losing some muscle.

Give it some time for your body to adapt before you go dropping cals.

Thread Information