Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hgh

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Hgh

How old do you have to be before HGH will work. I have a friend that took some (without doing on research whatsoever) when he was like 20, and took a whole damn lot. He said a bodybuilder told him he wasn't old enogh and that his putitary (sp?) would store it and when he got about 25 he'd blow up.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    How old do you have to be before HGH will work. I have a friend that took some (without doing on research whatsoever) when he was like 20, and took a whole damn lot. He said a bodybuilder told him he wasn't old enogh and that his putitary (sp?) would store it and when he got about 25 he'd blow up.
    It is not recomended for those under 30yrs old,but alot of young guys are using it now.IMO you don't need it under 25yrs of age,your body is producing enough natural HGH as it is.AS for this BBer saying he'll store it is Absurd.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    He said a bodybuilder told him he wasn't old enogh and that his putitary (sp?) would store it and when he got about 25 he'd blow up.
    Damn he believed that, the sad part is the guy that told him probably thought it was true or was he the 1 selling your friend the hgh?.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn he believed that, the sad part is the guy that told him probably thought it was true or was he the 1 selling your friend the hgh?.

JohnnyB
    I don't know johnny,but I was shaking my head reading this.I think your right on both counts.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Stored in the pituitary? It seriously scares me to think what some of these "so called" body builders are giving out for advice?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Stored in the pituitary? It seriously scares me to think what some of these "so called" body builders are giving out for advice?
    whata tool that bbuilder was !!!it would realy work at any age ,but the older u are the greater benefit .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    whata tool that bbuilder was !!!it would realy work at any age ,but the older u are the greater benefit .
    A "tool" big N,you were being way to kind

Thats why I always tell people not to use GH untill your in your 30's.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    the older u are the greater benefit .

wrong. Its the exact opposite in the case of bodybuilding purposes.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hi....

can you stop giving bad advice please? You're a walking health hazzard on this forum, especially for someone with NO cycle or first hand experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Hi....

can you stop giving bad advice please? You're a walking health hazzard on this forum, especially for someone with NO cycle or first hand experience.
    LMAO........you must have read his profile also 5%

*sigh*

I dont give advice, I give facts.

Advice is an opinion, fact is evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    *sigh*

I dont give advice, I give facts.

Advice is an opinion, fact is evidence.
    Show your facts then........prove us all wrong!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm patiently waiting.

What am I, your babysitter?

Go read a book.

BDTR is offline Retired
    i've read plenty, and have PLENTY of first hand experience. I can't believe im arguing with an 18 year old about steroids and growth hormone who's never done a cycle and has hearts in his avatar and an album cover similiar to something ABBA would put out. Im done with this, enjoy your GH and fuck your own body up, but stop advising people to do idiotic things.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    i've read plenty, and have PLENTY of first hand experience. I can't believe im arguing with an 18 year old about steroids and growth hormone who's never done a cycle and has hearts in his avatar and an album cover similiar to something ABBA would put out. Im done with this, enjoy your GH and fuck your own body up, but stop advising people to do idiotic things.
    Thanks bdtr....I'm done too.I read his other posts........he's deadly!

Never said I was safe.

Just honest -- at whatever the cost.

We are very differnet people. You'll lie, and pass it off as the truth, for the rest of your life, merely to keep somone safer. Yet ill tell the truth, even if it will kill them, merely to debunk all the misinformation people like you spread.

At least I have the balls to tell it like it is to anyone, anywhere, anyhow, anytime, any cost.

Should you ban me for endangering lives?
    Or should you idol me for being honest?

Should I be punished for not caring if you live or die?
    Or should I be rewarded for being able to tell the truth?

Think about it

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont care if i live or die for this, its who i am. I run cycles consisting of 7 grams for more than a year at a time, i eat anadrol like its candy, normaly well over 200mg a day, i use DNP , i shoot GH like its water, ill be 300 lbs of muscle by the end of the year at 6 feet tall, you think thats healthy? You think i'll live to an old age doing this? Of course not, i dont care in the least. What i WONT DO is endanger others just to be a know it all online. My knowledge comes from YEARS of personal experience, studying and pure trial and error at the cost of my own body. You spew out bullshit you read reformated and say "its my own idea". Honestly, you're ridiculous and people who would willfully give advice knowing it could be deadly in the end (more so than us giving relativly safe advise on anabolics) absolutely DO NOT BELONG HERE.

Grant is offline Member
    ok, if you are merely stating facts than you would not offer your interpretation of the facts. Let them speak for themselves. You lose credit with me when you underplay the dangers of insulin in a previous thread. You say the misinformation is what is dangerous. Insulin can kill people and there is nothing light about it. I guess guns aren't dangerous to you either, just misinformation. There is a difference between text book knowledge and experience. If it was all about reading, i guess i could study to be a pro basketball player because I would understand the mechanics of it by reading. It doesn't work that way and neither does using AS.

Words well spoken by 2 highly respectable board members.........CASE CLOSED!!!

Case is never closed.

BDTR I dont beleive your health is much if any worse than anyone elses around here.

Its like talking to a wall here, you people have absolutely no understanding of how and why the body does the things it does and how and why it can handle things far beyond what you'd ever imagine and why people get shot 10 times and walk away from it laughing you have no understanding.

Juice not only wont kill you, it wont shorten your life, unless you have some kind of pre-existing medical condition prior to the intake of juice (such as cancer, or cardiovascular/respiratory problems).

Insulin is NOT dangerous, IDIOTS using it is dangerous. Ive used slin with no problem, never used juice, but ive shot slin, first thing ive ever done, never had 1 SINGLE incident of hypoglycemia, got up to 8-9iu/ed.

If you have a brain you dont run into problems. If you dont have a brain, then why the HELL are you considering juice you WILL fuck urself up somehow guaranteed, and I wont pity you, I will just laugh my ass off.

All you members are just repeat clones of every other member, this board really only needs 1 member to help everyone, cause all you people pass on eachothers opinions as if its the truth. Well to be perfectly honest, most the shit you people say is absolutely incorrect and it blows my mind that im the only one who points it out.

Im sure you have tons of first hand experience, and im sure that makes you have a huge clue as to whats happening inside you (not). Your more like the kinda person who injects a mysterious liquid, and goes "well it made me big, so its an anabolic ". Thats how detailed, and indepth the opinions some of you have are. BDTR why so much trial and error? Ive never left room for error in my life, if you had to try and fail, then you definetly didint try hard enough.

Comon, im 18, im a high school drop out, I have over 140 IQ, and apparently I know a shitload more than all you so called experienced guru's, who might have experience, but have no clue why they are getting bigger from the things they take, alls they know is that they make you bigger.

HGH is most effective the younger you are, because thats when your growing. For anti-aging properties its most effective the older you are when endogenous GH levels have declined, but when the bodies producing its maximum amounts of GH, its doing so because its seeking the GH for the growth processes its undergoing, so to provide it with far more GH at THESE times will provide FAR more growth than the body anticipated rocketing one into inhuman supraphysiological status. Known fact. DONT BELEIVE ME? RESEARCH. I Suggest you start off with the disease Gigantism, absolutely gorgeous disorder. I can recreate it easily, effectively, and most importantly, safely. BDTR you would've been my ideal candidate I could've turned you into a 7'5", 500lbs LBM giant back when you were 16-19

What am I, your babysitter?

Go read a book.
    The whole point of this board or any other board is to help others and give quality safe advise. Why are you on the board anyway? If you have all the facts, wouldn't it be beneficial for someone to use it? If not, quit wasting our time thinking your the Steroid Encyclopedia. Barely anyone on this board wants to use GH to get taller. They want to research it to get bigger. And for you to say insulin isn't dangerous is CRAZY.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    And for you to say insulin isn't dangerous is CRAZY.

So driving a car is dangerous to you?

Swimming is dangerous to you?

Swallowing food could technically be dangerous.

The point im making is Insulin is no more dangerous than driving a car, both are only dangerous if you have no clue what your doing.

Grant is offline Member
    What is fascinating about you is that you are a self proclaimed expert. You have zero credentials besides telling everyone how wonderful you are. Yeah bro! You are the cutting edge of AS. You are the first person to realize that adolescent use of AS will turn you into a different breed of mankind. I guess a high school dropout has a heads up on chemists that have graduated from college since afterall, you did read a book. You have never seen one day in a lab, so you question our intelligence and knowledge of AS because you say we are restating others opinion. Well you are doing the same thing by reciting lines in a book. The only way your ideas could be your ideas is if you did yoru own experiments in a lab or have first hand experience with your facts, otherwise you are simply passing off one's writing as your own. This makes you quite unoriginal yourself. Oh yeah, and you want to brag about a 140 IQ? I guess you have to start somewhere.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the clarity on that guys. My friend is a real weirdo and as for his friend bodybuilder, well, can't say I know him.

As far as Foxy Sphinx, man I don't know much about GH and all but if I were asking for advice, I'd probaly, well, deffiently take bdtr and everyone else's advice before I'd touch yours. You should have just stopped bitching when you had the chance man.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Dude if your so damn smart, why dont you spread your knowledge around and tell us all how you got so amazingly smart? What books have you been reading, anabolic insider?

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Dude if your so damn smart, why dont you spread your knowledge around and tell us all how you got so amazingly smart? What books have you been reading, anabolic insider?
    like bd said please stop giving bad advise !i can tell how educated u are,by the response u gave to buylongterms remark ,do us all a favor here ,just think abit more before u awnser.

like bd said please stop giving bad advise !i can tell how educated u are,by the response u gave to buylongterms remark ,do us all a favor here ,just think abit more before u awnser.
    .ur 18 !yhave no experince whatsover and ur trying to give advise ?ur kidding me !man i read ur gay ass long post stating ur very knowledgeable in gear hahaha,man why dont u take ur sissy hearts and ur gay ass avatar and go bake a cake or something!and leave us non knowing steroid users fuckour selves up !lmao!

.ur 18 !yhave no experince whatsover and ur trying to give advise ?ur kidding me !man i read ur gay ass long post stating ur very knowledgeable in gear hahaha,man why dont u take ur sissy hearts and ur gay ass avatar and go bake a cake or something!and leave us non knowing steroid users fuckour selves up !lmao!

and you try to say im immature?

Comon, put your brain cells together and at least try to argue my ideas if you can, cause ive argued all yours out and you no longer have any knowledge left to prove me wrong, so you resort to childish insults, which is fine bro, do what ya gotta do to feel good. But try to out research this research, prove it all wrong right infront of me, I have tried time and time again myself, as I challenge everything, and only once ive determined its as in depth as science has gone, I draw my conclusion.

My theories are my theories and I am my own guinea pig.

Its guys like me that are the reason guys like you have that extra inch in your bicep, those broader shoulders you've always dreamed of, and that smile on your face. You can sit back, and just be another juicer, only able to spread the same already known knowledge around "AAS make you big". What do you bring other than another boring ass experience with the same cycle my uncles brothers cousins sisters son did. Yay for dbol and test cycles, cause thats going to advance the size of tommorows elite athletes???

Yet again, im not giving advice, im giving facts. Advice is my opinion, facts is the truth, facts is whats known. Theres something ive always said, it takes a genius to see a genius. How true that really is. Much of the stuff I speak of, isnt a general concensus amongst the boards, the TRUE science behind AAS and jucing, is limited to a few. Many of the greatest guru's dont bother to try and preach the 'science' to people because they will simply not understand. I guess I should stop trying to bring the reality to the real world.

Im not flaming, im just calling it like I see it.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I am in wholehearted agreement with my other bros and say that no matter how much foxy has to say about his so called intellectual mind the fact that he is a mediocore bullshiter does not warrent any kind of belief from myself or my other 'gurus' as he would call them, especially bdtr. I have more respect for that guy than any other guy on this board and the fact that Foxyfag would even repute any sort of advice that he gives out is a fallicy in itself. Now, Foxy, go dig yourself a hole and cover your face because your ill informed bunch of bull shit is getting called out. Now, I am a person who can use proper diction and words that would make the sat cringe but the fact of the matter is that you go against the common sense of almost every single sane minded person on this board and that it is pathetic. So do ourselves and yourself a favor and pack up your bullshit and hit the fuckin road you've been hitch hicking down the entire time since you dropped out of high school and wrote that book when you smoked pcp and suddenly got increadibly smart. I aint buying it, the vets are buying it and the newbies aint buying it. Your cult like forming bullshit won't be surviving here. I hope you can recruit more people to your so called philosophical and enlightening views which you would call factual. Good day and good night.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85

My knowledge is all from my vanity.

Wanting to be taller, and I began researching, and became addicted to flexing my mind on such complex processes, and I couldnt stop researching, next thing I knew I was at the library on summer holidays, taking out 2,000 page university books on puberty and chondrogenesis I had to have specially ordered in from across the continent with the librarian looking at the books then looking at my age and being boggled. All my research backed up my original theory I had over 3 years ago. With each turn of a page of a book and click of a link on a site, my theory was proven more and more right, ENDLESSLY, throughout all my research my theory has panned out, only making me more confident the more I researched and I cant stop now theres still so much left to know.

And along the way, ive learned so incredibly much stuff that I would have never been told on a webboard.

My knowledge is all from my vanity.

Wanting to be taller, and I began researching, and became addicted to flexing my mind on such complex processes, and I couldnt stop researching, next thing I knew I was at the library on summer holidays, taking out 2,000 page university books on puberty and chondrogenesis I had to have specially ordered in from across the continent with the librarian looking at the books then looking at my age and being boggled. All my research backed up my original theory I had over 3 years ago. With each turn of a page of a book and click of a link on a site, my theory was proven more and more right, ENDLESSLY, throughout all my research my theory has panned out, only making me more confident the more I researched and I cant stop now theres still so much left to know.

And along the way, ive learned so incredibly much stuff that I would have never been told on a webboard.
    Why don't you ask the question that was given to you instead of some bullshit reply like you have been giving. He merely asked you which books you have been reading and yet all you say is "a page of a book" COME ON. I am not disputing the fact that you have some knowledge to the matter at hand but give me and everyone else some sort of logical responses to the questions at hand. Remember, you said you have a theory of some sort and a theory, as we all know because we are all science h.s. majors like yourself, is an idea which one has formulated without factual backing.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I am in wholehearted agreement with my other bros and say that no matter how much foxy has to say about his so called intellectual mind the fact that he is a mediocore bullshiter does not warrent any kind of belief from myself or my other 'gurus' as he would call them, especially bdtr. I have more respect for that guy than any other guy on this board and the fact that Foxyfag would even repute any sort of advice that he gives out is a fallicy in itself. Now, Foxy, go dig yourself a hole and cover your face because your ill informed bunch of bull shit is getting called out. Now, I am a person who can use proper diction and words that would make the sat cringe but the fact of the matter is that you go against the common sense of almost every single sane minded person on this board and that it is pathetic. So do ourselves and yourself a favor and pack up your bullshit and hit the fuckin road you've been hitch hicking down the entire time since you dropped out of high school and wrote that book when you smoked pcp and suddenly got increadibly smart. I aint buying it, the vets are buying it and the newbies aint buying it. Your cult like forming bullshit won't be surviving here. I hope you can recruit more people to your so called philosophical and enlightening views which you would call factual. Good day and good night.

I need to sleep after this.

yet again, somone whose frustrated with the fact that no one has yet to prove anything ive said wrong, yet you still say its wrong, because everyone else says its wrong, because they cant prove it wrong.

your technically brainwashed by people no more inquisitive than yourself.

At least if your gonna pretend to be tough, do it in a beneficial to the board manner, by arguing intellectually with me. If you think its wrong, then tell me why its wrong, wheres your proof its wrong, I want to see it. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and just not make a response. I want an argument of minds, not of childness. Either prove me wrong, or except the fact that an 18 year old kid knows more about this than you, but dont use foul language and insults to try and thwart my onslaught of truth -- it only feeds my motivation.

The fact is HGH is more potent the younger you are, end of story until you think you can prove that wrong. To see that im right, alls you need is 30 minutes of research into puberty and post-natal growth.

Good response. I can go at the debate portion of the topic. While I was not saying anything to dethrone your superior intellectual mind all I was saying was I think it is wrong to go against and call out people of more experince than you. All you have stated is that you have read books while others have stated from personal experience. Now, which do you find more valid in an argument of sorts. I don't think you have the experience to call others out on what they know and have tried while all you have done is read some books. Don't get me wrong because I am not some feeble minded jerk off who doesn't know anything about molecular science and its components. All I will go against with yourself is the fact that you have no convincing evidence to support yourself or anything you so speak of as facutal information. Read all you want. I could read a book that says horse shit tastes the best on toast when mixed with grape jelly and if I haven't tried it who am I to say it is factually. No need to try to throw others off and divert them from the obvious truth that you have no personal background in anything you are agruing for. I look for a rebutal.

Grant is offline Member
    It boils down to what you yourself claim as a theory. Now you like to use the word "fact" instead of an opinion. Theories aren't facts. Until you have successfully proved that theory is true, I and everyone else here will regard it as a THEORY. Until then, you are the other philosophers of our time will be considered that; thinkers and not doers. You and the guy who thinks the landing on the moon was a hoax are entitled to your theories. Don't get mad because we laugh at you though.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about you guys but I doubt a "nerdy - midget - self-proclaimed GENIUS - high school dropout" with no experience whatsoever can know too much about anything, he's just looking for attention.

There is no substance to his posts yet he has the nerves to ask everyone to take it as gospel because it's the "truth"... Please, this is pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    I don't know about you guys but I doubt a "nerdy - midget - self-proclaimed GENIUS - high school dropout" with no experience whatsoever can know too much about anything, he's just looking for attention.

There is no substance to his posts yet he has the nerves to ask everyone to take it as gospel because it's the "truth"... Please, this is pitiful.
    LMAO!!!foxy ur pretty dman fucnny and clueless ,u just dont get u can sit here and try to argue ur poinless ,theroies ,while we laugh at at ,oh wait .....we are all wrong while and yeas and only u are correct !!!u were probably one of those nerds in high school that got smacked around and droped out ,aand now claiming to be some sort of as guru,but in reality ur just tool seriously dont bother responding back u r diggining ur own grave !how an u be ur own guines pig when u havent done a cycle ??and to show u what waste of human flesh u are ,ur trying to argue a well know fact,the older u are the less GH ur body produces thus beeing the reason why u feel the gains alot more when ur oldaer as oppose to when ur young and ,and still have good surges of GH .but no no we and all the other people ,and hrt doctors are wrong !get alife .

LMAO!!!foxy ur pretty dman fucnny and clueless ,u just dont get u can sit here and try to argue ur poinless ,theroies ,while we laugh at at ,oh wait .....we are all wrong while and yeas and only u are correct !!!u were probably one of those nerds in high school that got smacked around and droped out ,aand now claiming to be some sort of as guru,but in reality ur just tool seriously dont bother responding back u r diggining ur own grave !how an u be ur own guines pig when u havent done a cycle ??and to show u what waste of human flesh u are ,ur trying to argue a well know fact,the older u are the less GH ur body produces thus beeing the reason why u feel the gains alot more when ur oldaer as oppose to when ur young and ,and still have good surges of GH .but no no we and all the other people ,and hrt doctors are wrong !get alife .

AMEN BRO, Amen!!!!!! I'm getting tired of arguing with this guy! If he wants to try his theories on himself, go ahead, but do NOT preach it to other people on the board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information