Thread: test/eq

DMC
    DMC is offline New Member

test/eq

i just started on a test/eq cycle 400 mg each a week spilt in 2 shots. i will eat clean and make sure that i get more than enough protein and water.what kind of results can i expect?i know i will gain size but will i tighten up?i am starting with cardio 3x a week and then at week 6 i will up it to 2 a day so it will be 6/ what do you think???

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's very hard to say what you will gain from any particular cycle, especially if you don't give us any stats to work with. First of all, age, weight, height, BF%, training history, etc. Second, what do you consider "more than enough protien"?

-moto

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    Is this your first cycle?
    what do you have for PCT?

DMC
    not my first cycle . i am 5'8" 195 bf% ? mabye 16-18% trained on and off for 6 years.train heavy right now 6-8 reps but around week 7 i will go with higher reps 15-20

cardio will burn fat, test also help's, have you ever tryed clen ? or ECA, are you running any anti e's for water retention,or gyno

DMC
    tried clen it did nothing for me. gonna use liqiedx for water retention and clomid for gyno or is there something better for water retention?

Femera would probly work the best

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't use femera as a anti-e unless I know I was prone to gyno......... Too strong and too expensive. L-dex is good but I would also combine nolva with it. l-dex can have a negative impact on your lipids..... the nolva will help that.

DMC - you need to look at your diet......... there may be a reason you're not getting to your goals and I would say 90% of the time it comes down to diet. AS is a tool to help us get to our goals it's not a guarantee.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wouldn't use femera as a anti-e unless I know I was prone to gyno......... Too strong and too expensive. L-dex is good but I would also combine nolva with it. l-dex can have a negative impact on your lipids..... the nolva will help that.

DMC - you need to look at your diet......... there may be a reason you're not getting to your goals and I would say 90% of the time it comes down to diet. AS is a tool to help us get to our goals it's not a guarantee.

Amen to diet. It’s key to all.

Hey MudMan, what negative effects does Liquidex have on your lipids? What lipids are you talking about?

Doc

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    a drop in lipids (HDL good cholestorol) have been but not proven by use of l-dex and such at high dosages.......... Nolva helps to balance that out

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Interesting, thanks

Thread Information