Thread: HCG and AS

BrownBomber is offline Member

HCG and AS

Can I mix HCG with juice (Prop, Tren , etc.)?

Thanks
    BB

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    If you mean in the same syringe, you shouldn't. Best to use an insulin syringe and go subcutaneous, usually in the middle abs, with HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    If you mean in the same syringe, you shouldn't. Best to use an insulin syringe and go subcutaneous, usually in the middle abs, with HCG.
    Ya know, this probably works, but I didn't notice any difference at all, so I IM it only now. In fact the last time this came up, I started asking around, and out of about 15-20 people I asked, 2/3 of them looked at me like I just grew 10 heads, and the ones that had heard about it said they didn't see any difference either when they tried it, so therefore don't. The only reason I Ever did it was because I had a Crap load of 'Lil pins left over from my GH, but I saw no extra effect, and no faster results...so basically, I don't get it? What are the advantages supposed to be?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You can inject HCG either subQ or IM.
    I always inject it subQ. Only because that is what doctors recommend to women using it as a fertility drug.
    As to what the advantages would be subQ vs. IM seventh.......I honestly couldn't tell ya.

Do not mix it with your gear, shoot it seperately.

D

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Can I mix HCG with juice (Prop, Tren , etc.)?

Thanks
    BB
    If you mean "during" your Cycle, Yes.
    I used to do it about week 10-12, this time I'm going to do it every 6.
    In fact, I'm lookin forward to it! It may or may not be a certain % Psycological, but to me, it's like shifting gears.
    Also, I used to do (due to someones suggeston) 10-12 weeks, then 1-2 weeks just HCG 1000 IU ED/Clen 100-120 mcg (and then back to gear)....but I didn't like it, it wasn't bad, I didn't "Crash" by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think the tiny break I gave my receptors was worth the fluxuation in Blood Levels... (JMO)
    This time I will be having none of this break in gear Crap !!

Thread Information