Thread: Stack?

Shhh is offline New Member

Stack?

I am new on this site and have a quesion. I am taking the sugested stack of d-bol, test, and deca on this site. It is a twelve week cycle starting with d-bol and deca for the first half. It then drops the d-bol and adds test keeping the deca till the end. My question is it request the use of HCG and the guy I go through does not supply it. I was woundering how important it realy is and if I should go to extream measures to find it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    hmm...i don't know what stack it is you're speaking of.

can you post a link to the page where it's mentioned ??

most of the steroid cycles listed on the page are outdates / misinformed.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shhh
    I am new on this site and have a quesion. I am taking the sugested stack of d-bol, test, and deca on this site. It is a twelve week cycle starting with d-bol and deca for the first half. It then drops the d-bol and adds test keeping the deca till the end. My question is it request the use of HCG and the guy I go through does not supply it. I was woundering how important it realy is and if I should go to extream measures to find it.
    if you started with deca and no test, then yes, you will need hcg because you are prob shut down pretty hard

KeyMastur is offline VET
    nevermind, i found it :

http://www.anabolicreview.com/cycles.php - 2nd one listed.

anyways, are you looking to run this cycle ?? or were you just wanting info on it ??

Stack

Yes I have every thing I need except the HCG . I just liked the way it was layed out. If anyone doesn't agree with it and has any sugestions I would like to hear them.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sounds like it's your first cycle - am i correct ??

i would run just the test enanthate for 10 weeks and see how you react to that before you start stacking multiple items.

1-10 Test Enanthate 500 mg's / week
    12 - 14 PCT

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    I agree with keymastur, if this is your first cycle, no real need to stack, you'r first cycle is gonna blow you up with minimal affective dosage if you train/eat/sleep right

This is not my first stack. I have taken a andro, test, and deca stack before. I have also taken a d-bol and dec sack and I have reacted very well to everything I have ever taken. I have never even had to use any anti- estrogen before. I just said i am new to the site. I was just wondering about the hcg and what people thought about how the stack was set up

Testify is offline Senior Member
    There is a lot wrong with that cycle. It represents old theories that are no longer current. Test should be run all the way through, as with any cycle. And there is not need to taper or pyramid dosages. Its best to try to keep blood levels consistent.

Give us your stats and we'll be able to help you.

fisrt I have not dosed in two years. i had a bad arm break that i just completly recovred for i am 24 six"1 175. I have 50 c deca 200 30 c test enanthate 200 50 reforv tabs and 40 clen tabs thanks for the help

Thread Information