Jin
    Jin is offline New Member

Question Proscar and juice

Hi all,

I have one slight problem, my hair is falling out rapidly, and i want to take my next course soon of Test Prop, Eq and winny. I am taking Proscar at the moment and i have just started 2 weeks back, now what i want to know is if taking proscar while on juice will mess with my gains? or how does it work, or will the juice cancel out proscar? Anyone got any news on this?

Any suggestions would be great,
    Thanks
    Jin

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Cut out the winny if you truly want to keep your hair. Proscar will not help with winny. There have been links to articles on DHT and bodybuilding posted before. One of the links is currently being updated:

http://www.impactnutrition.com/research.html

The other is this one:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/reform8.htm

I can only guess but in my experience I would say yu give up some gains when reducing DHT, how much is probably different by person. When you get something (hair), there is always a cost.

Jin
    Jin is offline New Member
    Thanks for your help, I have heard that winny is a bad ass for hair loss, but i thought that test prop was also bad? I will go and take a look at those web sites.

Cheers

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Bro, I don't know I think that winny would be worse on the hair then test. At least with the test alone you could use Avodart or Propecia to control the amount of DHT that gets converted. With the winny it is already a DHT derivative, so unless you use a strong topical to prevent damage to your hair you might be SOL. I can't say for sure because I haven't ever used gear this is just my theory.

Peace,

CC

poppapump58 is offline Member
    First of all, it takes proscar at least 3 months for it to kick in. If you just started proscar and a cycle, the proscar will have little or no effect. I have taken winny with proscar but I had also been taking proscar for about a year. I really didnt notice any hairloss at all. If your worried about hairloss which you are, I would wait at least 3 months before you juice.

roch is offline Member
    nobody seems to have adressed the fact that eq is also known to cause hairloss. bad combo for the hair challenged. go with deca if you can get it.

FLGator49 is offline New Member

Gains?

will it really mess up gains that bad? Anyone?

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roch
    nobody seems to have adressed the fact that eq is also known to cause hairloss. bad combo for the hair challenged. go with deca if you can get it.
    Haven't heard much about EQ and hairloss, but if your using proscar you'll have hairloss problems with Deca .

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLGator49
    will it really mess up gains that bad? Anyone?

No it won't mess your gains up. I doubt you'd notice a difference between a cycle while on propecia vs a cycle w/o propecia. Plus, being on propecia during the cycle will help protect your hair and prostate.

Peace,

CC

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Also the prior post about it taking 3 months to kick in is wrong. You get the full effect of DHT reduction in 14 days with proscar and propecia. It takes anywhere from 3-6 months to see that reduction in DHT translate into thicker or more hair. You will get the benefits by starting 2 weeks before your cycle.

FLGator49 is offline New Member

more on proscar

thanks for the reply bro. Ok, I have another question. I probably should start a new post but while we are on the subject; if your not taking any gear but are taking the proscar will that mess up any gains?

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Everyone is different. I suppose it's possible. I guess the best thing to do is to test it and see how you react.

Thread Information