fighter0728 is offline Junior Member

Test 400 or Enanthate

I am planning on doing a new cycle in a few weeks. I am debating between enanthate and test 400. I am going to be running in solo. I dont plan on doing any deca or eq with it. I dont have the best prices for these and also I am not looking to do a big cycle. I have never ran a test solo, what kind of gains and keeps can I expect compaired to running it with deca? Also please give opinion of t400 vs. enan.

6'4" 195lbs
    10 weeks
    500mg enan or t400

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll keep this simple..run 500mg test e wk 1-10,have pct in order also.ie..clomid and nolv

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighter0728
    I am planning on doing a new cycle in a few weeks. I am debating between enanthate and test 400. I am going to be running in solo. I dont plan on doing any deca or eq with it. I dont have the best prices for these and also I am not looking to do a big cycle. I have never ran a test solo, what kind of gains and keeps can I expect compaired to running it with deca? Also please give opinion of t400 vs. enan.

6'4" 195lbs
    10 weeks
    500mg enan or t400
    Was in same situation a couple of months ago in purchasing for my cycle. My dilemma was 1 bottle of 10ml Denkall Test 400 was cheaper than 2 bottles 10ml QV Test E 250. I went with T400 and have gained 12lbs Midway through cycle. (But I also kickstarted with Dbol ) Alot of people will tell you in the end Test is Test and I tend to agree. Whatever you choose Good luck, both are quality products.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Test is test but t400 has a mixture of prop,...(forgot) and enanthate . Why not get the benefit of 100% of the ester and run straight enanthate?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Test is test but t400 has a mixture of prop,...(forgot) and enanthate. Why not get the benefit of 100% of the ester and run straight enanthate?
    T400 has Prop Enan Cyp

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Okay, so if you are not shoothing often enough the prop is going to waste. Of the research I have done I am no fan of mixed ester tests. My opinion though. Not saying he won't gain off t400.

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    How much size will I miss out on by not running deca or eq? Or will I miss out on any size at all?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighter0728
    How much size will I miss out on by not running deca or eq? Or will I miss out on any size at all?
    you won't miss out on anything. run the test, see how you react, then add deca /eq for a second...will pay off down the road

joec is offline New Member
    i like enth. alot better.. i am 6' 218. t-400 seems to make me hold alot of water and make me look fat, were enth gives me a nice hard build, plus t400 hurts like a bitch. but my smaller friends that are 160-170 like it cause it is a good bang for the buck size wise.. good luck

Thread Information