Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

GHB blocking CRH? (cortisol releasing hormone)

I was digging through some old threads because i realized from the cycleon modship thread that BDTR dug up that Nathan used to be a very productive member, and not so much of a stop in and rant in the lounge while on drugs type guy. Anyway, in one of the posts i found, nathan mentioned cortisol and functions, and then Cyc mentioned that GHB may block cortisol releasing hormone. I was just wondering if there's anything to back this up, and if so what are effective dosages/schedules for this type of thing?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I was digging through some old threads because i realized from the cycleon modship thread that BDTR dug up that Nathan used to be a very productive member, and not so much of a stop in and rant in the lounge while on drugs type guy. Anyway, in one of the posts i found, nathan mentioned cortisol and functions, and then Cyc mentioned that GHB may block cortisol releasing hormone. I was just wondering if there's anything to back this up, and if so what are effective dosages/schedules for this type of thing?
    Not too unusual because I understand most stimulants block cortisol releasing hormone. These include ephedra, caffeine, anthetimines, cocaine and others. Generally cause burning of fat for lots of energy. So much energy from the burning fat, no reason to break down muscle proteins for energy.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I know when GHB was commercially available, one of its purposes was as a GH releasing drug, as well as a sleep aid. The cortisol blocker is new to me.

-moto

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    bump.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    bump.
    First, I still am and will always be a "productive" member you ass. I just got bored of talking to myself in that respect. There weren't nearly as many members back then and everything I said CYC and them already knew anyways so it became repetitive.

Second of all, sure ghb has some beneficial effects for the bodybuilder but personally I wouldn't recommend using it as a fat loss or muscle-sparing drug. I know Fonz on Elite has tried it for those reasons so you could always try talking to him..

Thread Information