heyherc is offline Junior Member

Unhappy *HUGE Cycle Dilemma, What should or can I do???

Here,s my problem, I am starting a 14 week cycle on sunday with cyp, and deca for 14 weeks, Tren and winny tabs for the last 7 weeks. I Have to leave the country (from Canada to U.S.A) for work for 5 or 6 days somewhere between week 9 and week 12. That means no EOD injections of the tren. I can take my cyp and deca before i leave and the tabs shouldn,t be a problem to bring with me. How bad it this gonna fuck up my tren portion of the cycle if i have to go 6 days without it. Should i double up the dose before i leave and then do the same as soon as i get in my front door when i get back or what.
    Thanks.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    either start your cycle later or use the tren in the beginning of the cycle......

Starting later is not an option as i and my training partner have been planning and waiting for this big boy to start for about 6 months already, besides, we whant to be finished before summer. As for the tren in the beginning, we are using at the end to harden up and cut down some of the bloat and possibly solidify the gains made from the deca and test. Thanks anyway though bro.

herc.....im not going to get to specific on the board, but where in the USA are you going...alot of states here will let you walk in the pharmacy and get syringes with no question....and im sure we can come up with a way to take the gear with you.....as i said, this is not an open forum discussion topic.....e-mail a vet or mod and im sure they can give some ideas of how to proceed....

Virginia.

just walk in and your good to go.........

Thanks BIG TIME bro

Thread Information